Windows XP Professional with Service Pack 2 x86 OEM with SATA Drivers (April 8 2004)

Discussion in 'Windows XP / Older OS' started by anon3498458, Oct 2, 2012.

1. anon3498458

anon3498458 MDL Novice

Oct 2, 2012
    Hello Everyone

i have a Hewlett Packard G70 212 EM Laptop

Specifications (follow)

Central Processor Unit (T3400) : Dual Core 2.16 Gigahertz
    Installed Memory : 3 Gig RAM DDR2
    Graphics Card (Standard Definition) : Intel 4500m ( 64 Megabytes ) Dedicated Memory

Currently Running : Windows 7 Home Premium with Service Pack 1 x86 (July 14th 2009)

as you well know the PC is NOT automatically compatible with Windows XP

Could ANYONE perhaps tell me if i use SATA Drivers and integrate it together using nLite program

would the .iso then work without getting a :( BLUE Screen of Death. :(

2. andrew-s

andrew-s MDL Novice

Sep 18, 2009
    Seeing as no one else has answered, I'll chirp in with a "Yes it should work"

3. SOCRATE_MMXII

SOCRATE_MMXII MDL Expert

Jan 25, 2012
    Yes it will work just fine. I suggest you to use winxp pro sp3. ;)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. BiroBounce

BiroBounce MDL Novice

Oct 3, 2012
    Having done this many times with downgrades it will indeed work, or if you do get stuck you can buy a cheap floppy drive because it will always seek A drive first, actually some Bios will let you turn off and on Native Sata support and that can work even before hunting down the specific Sata driver, and make sure you get the MoBo driver not like some peeps who try looking for the HDD driver, lol.

5. DABhand

DABhand MDL Novice

Oct 13, 2012
    Oh look its you --- just so you know there was such a thing as HDD drivers, not now since they are all Plug and Play compliant.

So easy to find you btw....

Why don't you tell your friends here how you manage to kick people off a BF3 game with ZoneAlarm on an ICS network. I am sure they will be equally impressed as others were in terms of facepalming.