Windows7 available on MSDN and Technet at August 6th

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by CHB68, Aug 5, 2009.

1. CHB68

CHB68 MDL Novice

Sep 20, 2007
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. CHB68

CHB68 MDL Novice

Sep 20, 2007
    Hey smartass this my thread. If you don't like it, just leave it.

The information was new to me, it seems to be correct, I refered the source and what I state in the topic of my thread is my personal decision. I would never arrogante to comment your threads or even suggest how to setup a thread correctly......but maybe you feel better now ;)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. ripee

ripee MDL Junior Member

Jun 26, 2009
    We realize that your intentions are good but please search for similar threads before posting information that is old news to the rest of us.

4. hiphopboy

hiphopboy MDL Novice

Dec 8, 2008
    Maybe Tomorrow we can download it on Technet/MSDN

5. freibooter

freibooter MDL Junior Member

Sep 5, 2007
    #6 freibooter, Aug 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2017
    This may be your thread, it isn't your forum. You have to share it with all us and part of that responsibility is using the search function before making a new thread. If you did, you would have found several threads like this
    Techet downloads aug 6th
    posted three weeks ago.
    Considering how possessive you are of your thread, maybe a moderator can lock your threads immediately in the future so other other users won't be tempted to post in them.

6. TR2N

TR2N MDL Member

Feb 28, 2008
    Moin,

hört auf zu streiten, sonst gibt es Kloppe! :D

----

Hey,

stop flaming each other, or it gets to a trashing! :D

7. CHB68

CHB68 MDL Novice

Sep 20, 2007
    No, ask the mods to close them prior I post them. So you and all the others around won't be bothered with old and useless informations. If this is not possible you can suggest to ban me right now before I could be tempted to open a thread again.....oh and don't forget to adapt the board rules accordingly :)

By the way, nobody tempted you to post in....except your impudence !

@Heman1980

...nur noch ein bischen, ich liebe Klugscheisser ! Ich find seinen Vorschlag grossartig. Ich schätze so 8cm.... :p

-------------------

...just a little bit, I love smarty-pants ! :p His suggestion is great. Estimated about 8cm.... :p

8. hersounds

hersounds MDL Junior Member

Jul 24, 2009
    Der dritte raum ----hale bopp! :D:D:D

9. chaddawkins

chaddawkins MDL Senior Member

Sep 16, 2007
    english bitte

10. Gradius

Gradius MDL Member

Jul 30, 2009
    I wonder if the build will be the same. :cool:

11. Myrrh

Myrrh MDL Expert

Nov 26, 2008
    hey guys, anyone know where i can download a copy of TRSDOS 6.2 for the TRS-80 Model 4? I hear it's been available for a while.