windows7 beat permanent activation

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by john_000, Mar 2, 2009.

1. john_000

john_000 MDL Novice

Mar 2, 2009
    #1 john_000, Mar 2, 2009
    Last edited: Mar 2, 2009
    hi all
    i already installed win7beta build 7000 , i need to know by using (orbit30 genuine activator ) will activate the windows7 permanently or until July will expired...

in case yes , do i have to use the (orbit30 activator) in safe mode first...?

and what about(timernuke) setup.....?

thanks all

2. HSChronic

HSChronic MDL Expert

Aug 25, 2007
    use a beta key and then you won't have to worry about any cracks on a beta OS that have public keys available.

3. win7

win7 MDL Senior Member

Dec 21, 2008
    He is talking about the expiration date/time bomb.

4. PrEzi

PrEzi MDL Addicted

Aug 23, 2007
    using a genuine activator (which uses genuine Microsoft key) won't stop the OS from expiring on July.
    Timernuke/Timerstop should prevent it from expiring but it has some side effects - you won't be able to use windows update for example.

You can use the genuine activator in normal mode, should work ok.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. john_000

john_000 MDL Novice

Mar 2, 2009
    so you are saying that this genuine activator will keep it work permanently ...or it is necessary to use timer nuke setup to stop the (time bomb)....?

6. PrEzi

PrEzi MDL Addicted

Aug 23, 2007
    john.
    I stated it clearly.
    Read my reply again and if you have any doubts - repeat it till you know.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  7. john_000

john_000 MDL Novice

Mar 2, 2009
    because when i installed win7 build7000 , they said in the (orbit30 read me file) , i do not have to put a serial number , and i have to unchecked the watermark below that place of the serial number , and they said just go online and do activation....!

and that what i did , so for now it is showing me only the product key ....

but when i run (winver) it is showing the expiry date!

in this method do you think it is fully activated without expiration date or i have to use (timernuke)?

thanks for your support...

8. PrEzi

PrEzi MDL Addicted

Aug 23, 2007
    it is fully activated WITH timebomb.
    ALL Beta and RC builds have a timebomb - in July they will ALL expire no matter what.
    Timerstop/Timernuke will prevent it but also prevent you from updating your windows using windows update.

9. john_000

john_000 MDL Novice

Mar 2, 2009
    thanks for the help... i will keep using windows7 under my genuine key , till july , then maybe i will use timernuke to keep it activated..or i will get a newer version of windows 7...

again thanks for the support...

10. smhmily

smhmily MDL Novice

Mar 5, 2009
    and next month we can enjoy the windows 7 rc

11. rabihfiras

rabihfiras MDL Novice

Mar 5, 2009
    Thank you for sharing Valuable Explications.