Windows7 Dell Alienware

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by silumor, Apr 10, 2013.

1. silumor

silumor MDL Novice

Jun 29, 2011
    anyone have an image for dell alienware m14x Windows7 Home Premium 64 bit edition? Im currently working on a laptop for my frined and it has the boot.tserve virus and all the revocery partions and such are corrupt. Everypalce I have looked wants 20+ $ for this download if anyone has the iso a real one and not the one listed on torrentsitres that is a fake I would appreciate it thanks very much

2. pisthai

pisthai Imperfect Human

Jul 29, 2009
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. silumor

silumor MDL Novice

Jun 29, 2011
    #4 silumor, Apr 10, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 10, 2013
    (OP)
    I removed the virus but the MRB was permanently damaged and repair from a windows disk will not work only a clean restore and the alien ware computer come with programs pre-installed to control keyboard colors and functions and various other things, unfortunately by the time the computer was brought to me even booting and safe mode sent it into a loop restart process that couldn't be avoided. only a original disk could be used to restore the settings from the boot of the recovery partition if it hasn't already been damaged. unfortunately I need an alienware recovery disk to restore it to the factory default. thanks for all suggestions and help though answers are greatly appreciated and all help is welcome

4. pisthai

pisthai Imperfect Human

Jul 29, 2009
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Tito

Tito Super Mod / Adviser
    Staff Member

Nov 30, 2009
  6. silumor

silumor MDL Novice

Jun 29, 2011
    thanks all the person I'm working on the laptop for accually has the disk and drivers disk only thing I can get back was the alienrespawn program its not on the disks ill have to look around for itthansk again for all the help and suggestions

7. Tito

Tito Super Mod / Adviser
    Staff Member

Nov 30, 2009