windows7 not able to load in my dell studio 1435 laptop.

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by nitinsharma, Mar 17, 2013.

1. nitinsharma

nitinsharma MDL Novice

Feb 21, 2013
    I have dell studio 1435 laptop i am facing a problem whenever i start my laptop it does not load the operating system

It only shows dell logo and then again it restarts and again only dell logo appears .Then only option available for me is to again load the windows7 but it works for only 3 to 4 days then again it shows dell logo n again restarted.

So tell me what to do to overcome this problem what may be the reason for this problem?????

Sometimes what happen when i start laptop a dell logo appears having option f2 and f12 and then blue screen appears and and then nothing can be done and now in this case if i try to load windows 7 again but not able to load the windows.

So please help me how to solve this problem?????

Is this that there is some problem in hard disk or something else???

and one more question why i cant able to run laptop in safe mode i mean when i press F8 nothing happens...please tell me the reason to get rid of this also???

please reply me as early as possible..

Thanks!!!! in advance.

Regards,
    Nitin

2. nitinsharma

nitinsharma MDL Novice

Feb 21, 2013
    I have dell studio 1435 laptop i am facing a problem whenever i start my laptop it does not load the operating system

It only shows dell logo and then again it restarts and again only dell logo appears .Then only option available for me is to again load the windows7 but it works for only 3 to 4 days then again it shows dell logo n again restarted.

So tell me what to do to overcome this problem what may be the reason for this problem?????

Sometimes what happen when i start laptop a dell logo appears having option f2 and f12 and then blue screen appears and and then nothing can be done and now in this case if i try to load windows 7 again but not able to load the windows.

So please help me how to solve this problem?????

Is this that there is some problem in hard disk or something else???

and one more question why i cant able to run laptop in safe mode i mean when i press F8 nothing happens...please tell me the reason to get rid of this also???

please reply me as early as possible..

Thanks!!!! in advance.

Regards,
    Nitin

3. PhaseDoubt

PhaseDoubt MDL Expert

Dec 24, 2011
    #3 PhaseDoubt, Mar 17, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 17, 2013
    Are you getting a message that says you have to activate within three days? Or any other kind of error or informational message or messages?

If you're getting a blue screen (Blue Screen of Death - BSoD). What is the error code and does it list a faulting file? You need to supply more information than simply "my computer won't load windows".