Wndows 8.1 Pro WMC Clone HELP

Discussion in 'Windows 8' started by hajrullah, Oct 20, 2013.

1. hajrullah

hajrullah MDL Novice

Mar 14, 2012
    #1 hajrullah, Oct 20, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 20, 2013
    Hello i have one CyberCafe and i whant to clone my windows 8.1 Pro WMC..
    My Pc is activated with Phone Metdo..When i clone windows 8.1 i put in other pc that it is same brand as orginal PC i got watermark also in pc settings that pc need to be activated?

So i whant to ask other forum users is there any way to clone and got a activated cloned PC..
    or reactivate cloned pc without Phone method.

I know tokens but in w8.1 they dont work....

I used Norton Ghost for cloning HDD.
    Sory for my bad english :)

2. S_A_S

S_A_S MDL Member

Oct 16, 2012
    Simple: buy a license for each PC, you have a cybercafe so you earn money with it.
    If you can't pay that bill, stop your business.

I can understand that a home user "tries" OS for free, but not from someone that uses it for business.

3. hajrullah

hajrullah MDL Novice

Mar 14, 2012
    Hahah thnx m8 but i dont live in USA.. so i dont whant to explain you my or my country sittuation..
    i ask for help if you cant help me, than stop teaching me for what is right to doo.

4. hbhb

hbhb MDL Expert

Dec 15, 2010
    No man, stick with 7 and please no matter what your situation is, this is not the right place for this type of discussion. Thanks for your understanding

5. c3po

c3po MDL Junior Member

Feb 12, 2009
    Activation is hardware dependent. You have same configuration - so you may use same drivers, but each component of PC have different and UNIQUE serial numbers. Serials wich are memorized with your activation.
    So, no there is no other way, except buying new licenses.

6. PaulDesmond

PaulDesmond MDL Magnet

Aug 6, 2009
    Only way to solve the problem is to wait for KMS solution and deploy 8.1pro VL or enterprise to all machines in the coffeehouse. If there is a local tool, it can be used for all machines. This is the cheapest way to go :D

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...