Wondering how to integrate activation files to make Win 7 Pre-Activated

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by wiryawang, Aug 17, 2009.

1. wiryawang

wiryawang MDL Junior Member

May 10, 2007
    #1 wiryawang, Aug 17, 2009
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2009
    I've just download an ISO containing Windows 7 Ultimate edition 32-Bit & 64-Bit AIO DVD, and the Windows 7 Ultimate 32-Bit & 64-Bit both were activated after installed. The activation method comes from 7Loader of Orbit30 & Hazar

When I look at the Tiny Win 7 By eXPerience, the activation run when windows 7 already installed.

I wondering how to integrate the activation file into Windows 7 setup files.

If we look at the Vista Ultimate with Dell OEM pre-activated , we can see the $OEM$ folder that contain the activation files in the sources directory. This $OEM$ point is an example for the question I ask in this thread. I can't find any folder that I can suspect to be the activation files.

Need advice dude, thanks in advanced

2. Lenmaer

Lenmaer MDL Addicted

Jul 3, 2009
    It was just some kind of .bat file that was set to automatically ran at the end of the installation and installed the loader. Don't need OEM folder for that.
    Unattended mode setup.

3. urie

urie Moderator
    Staff Member

May 21, 2007
    #4 urie, Aug 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2017
  4. Hazar

Hazar MDL Guru

Jul 29, 2009
    Well I just made a kit that runs a loader after setup completes... best way tbh

5. VelleX

VelleX MDL Member

Jul 14, 2009
    #6 VelleX, Aug 17, 2009
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2009
    Lenovo OEM DVD did not have an $OEM$ folder. The files were integrated in the boot.wim

EDIT:@hazar
    i used your old loader to make a own OEM DVD.
    But will your install.exe work with german or other language windows?

6. Hazar

Hazar MDL Guru

Jul 29, 2009
    if there is no $OEM$ you make one ;)

and yes preactivator works on all languages

7. VelleX

VelleX MDL Member

Jul 14, 2009
    What i mean is, that the leaked Lenovo OEM DVD has no sources\$OEM$ folder, but in the boot.wim there is a "Lenovo" folder with AutoUnattend.xml and a $OEM$ folder inside.

So the $OEM$ folder does not have to be visible on the DVD.

Of course i ceated a $OEM$ folder myself for my dvd. ;)

8. HSChronic

HSChronic MDL Expert

Aug 25, 2007
    I will tell you right now that pre-activated copies are a pain in the ass. Why? Mostly because loaders are very hit and miss, so you install your OS everything is fine then you enter your user name reboot and you are sitting there with a blinking white cursor wondering WTF. Then the user comes here reads all the threads and has no idea why their copy doesn't load, and never realizes that person XYZ decided to pre-install a loader and not tell anyone, but release it as "untouched".

If you want to make a copy with a loader pre-install by all means do it but don't release it upon the wild.

9. wiryawang

wiryawang MDL Junior Member

May 10, 2007
    #10 wiryawang, Aug 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2017
    (OP)
  10. Dahaka

Dahaka MDL Novice

Sep 1, 2007
    Hazar you are an ownator of the Windows Activation Technologies! :D