Wondershare PDFelement short review

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by khanyash, Jun 16, 2019.

1. khanyash

khanyash MDL Giveaway Organizer

Jun 21, 2015
    #1 khanyash, Jun 16, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2021
    Wondershare PDFelement
    Simple & Powerful
    PDFelement https://pdf.wondershare.com/

PDFelement Pro 7 (newly released)

The newly released Version 7 brings Reimagined Interface, more powerful tools & features, and introduces Management Console for users.

In version 7,
    Wondershare have added new features and improved or extended the capabilities of available features. You can rename the selected tab, drag & drop and add PDF document into an open document, new keyboard shortcuts to perform actions, size & quality settings to optimize PDF, batch processing with compression, OCR & encryption, large documents open faster with improved rendering & processing technology, directly open PDF file from cloud storage, and many more.

I have been a user of PDFelement Pro 6 for one & half years now. I am trying PDFelement Pro 7 for a few days.

My experience of PDFelement Pro 7 yet.

The
    PDFelement homepage has a new simplified look and contains recently accessed files, and basic & advanced functions. The functions or options are organized well and the interface looks minimal & neat.

Screens
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

* PDFs open faster with version 7.
    * Large PDFs open faster with no lags or freezes. Version 6 users will notice the difference.
    * PDF files conversion to Microsoft Word & Excel were quick & correct.
    * Scanned, extracted and combined files smoothly and with correct outcome.
    * PDF documents tried or tested opened & worked with no issues.
    * Version 7's functions or actions have definitely improved and are faster compared to version 6.
    * Version 7 is lighter on system compared to version 6.

Version 7's new features, tab rename, new keyboard shortcuts, optimize PDF documents, etc work well.

Screen
    [​IMG]

About Wondershare PDFelement

* Excellent and Complete PDF Solution by a dedicated team.
    * Annual product updates with improvements and new features.
    * Video tutorials to help understand and perform the functions.
    * Tips, tricks and ideas to master PDFelement.
    * Wonderful forum to get help with features, issues, etc. Staff present too to assist the users.
    * Good & fast support service.
    Affordable Perpetual & Yearly license.

I have used Nitro Pro, PDF-Xchange Editor Plus, Foxit PhantomPDF and Acrobat Pro. I find
    PDFelement Pro faster & better compared to these solutions.

If you are looking for a Reliable, Powerful & Complete PDF Solution...
    Wondershare PDFelement Pro is your product... Wondershare PDFelement Pro checks all the boxes PLUS simple, good looking & Affordable too!