Wont be enabled spatial sound/Dolby Atmos - Please i need help

Discussion in 'Windows 10' started by WinFree, Sep 4, 2019.

1. WinFree

WinFree MDL Senior Member

Aug 6, 2016
    I installed "Dolby Access" for enabling Spatial/Atmos sound in Windows 10. I followed the instruction but when i select Atmos sound and press OK it go back to "Off". In the beginning it worked but out of nowhere it stopped to work. I have tried to re-install Windows 10 and installed all the latest drivers but would out no luck. I dont know what to do than asking if someone know how to fix this annoying issue?Thanks in advance. I would appreciate it alot.

2. billmcct

billmcct MDL Member

Aug 13, 2014
    From Dolby:
    Windows 10
    You can get Dolby Atmos on your Windows® 10 PC with a Dolby Atmos enabled home theater system, sound bar, TV, or through any pair of headphones.

How are you trying to use it?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. WinFree

WinFree MDL Senior Member

Aug 6, 2016
    I have PC connected to a Sound bar which supports Dolby Atmos and DTS:X. Then from Sound bar to TV with the ARC port. I tried to roll back to previous driver and worked until i rebooted PC. It is so unstable the Dolby Access app from Windows store. I dont know what to do?

4. AwsCc1134

AwsCc1134 MDL Novice

Aug 15, 2019
    I'm honestly retard level but I f**ked around with it extensively - not remotely close to the level of detail that you're on in regards to different device specs/compatabilities, but I think it's worth mentioning that I had a ton of issues with it reverting/changing itself on me seemingly regardless of what I all did. It's a tricky bitch/loose install forsure