Worz new ISO's update to Feb no activation needed Whats been used?

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by bogstandard, Feb 17, 2010.

1. bogstandard

bogstandard MDL Member

Apr 16, 2009
    Worz newly posted ISO's updated to February 2010 no activation needed. Whats has been used to activate? Anyone know. Its unfortunate that this has been incorporated OR how to remove the "activation"

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. pkaji123

pkaji123 MDL Addicted

Aug 22, 2009
    Its a BIE Release,So probably a loader..

3. SCBrigth

SCBrigth MDL Senior Member

May 9, 2009
    Always prefer untouched ISOs, those pre-activated releases are not always safe.

To have a reliable source (as MDL) is the secret for not having subsequent headaches.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. pkaji123

pkaji123 MDL Addicted

Aug 22, 2009
    Of Course You are right but the releases of BIE are well accepted till now,I have heard sometime ago that they are still using Hazar's Loader, I am not sure..

5. SCBrigth

SCBrigth MDL Senior Member

May 9, 2009
    That was just a warning :)
    We have to take care with the potentials malwares embedded in some of those releases. But it is decsion of each one to using it or not.:rolleyes:

6. MrXSpekta

MrXSpekta MDL Junior Member

Oct 7, 2009
    The last time I saw, the BIE releases made use of nononsense's loader. But not sure what the latest (feb '10) release makes use of.