Would anyone know where i can get MDOP 2011 R2?

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by pawgod, Apr 5, 2013.

1. pawgod

pawgod MDL Novice

Jan 4, 2013
    im trying real hard to find a place to download it from but all the links thats ive found so far after searching through 11 pages on google have the downloads removed from the filehosting sites, does anyone know where i can get it? the only place ive found it in is in a torrent with almost no seeds and its been downloading for the past 4 days and hasnt moved from staying at 0.3 percent >.< i really really want it because MDOP 2012, and to be precise the diagnostics and recovery toolset section it in, dont have the tools for previous versions other than Windows 8 and Windows 7, i like to have a complete set for all windows editions >.<

2. EFA11

EFA11 Avatar Guru

Oct 7, 2010
    I don't know how your torrent client is setup, but the magnet at TPB is downloading pretty rapidly.

3. pawgod

pawgod MDL Novice

Jan 4, 2013
    HOLY CRAP YOUR DOWNLOAD SPEED IS FREAKING HUGE :eek: mine even on a good day never passes 100kb/s >_< do you have some special configuration to make utorrent download faster by any chance? mines the default so i guess that could be it, because even though my connection is only 1mb/s it can still download a gig in less than a day, but the MDOP one says itll be done in 2 weeks >.<

4. AlexAlba

AlexAlba MDL Addicted

Nov 27, 2012
    According to that picture, EFA11's internet connection speed is around 5/6 Mbps

5. EFA11

EFA11 Avatar Guru

Oct 7, 2010
    in uTorrent, click options>->setup guide and pick a destination close to you and run test -> save and try again. Nothing really changed from that to what I do, except I port forward for uTorrent in my router.

6. pisthai

pisthai Imperfect Human

Jul 29, 2009
    If I download from torrents, I use MediaGet2 which works (for me) better than uTorrent.

For to find some torrents, I use TorrentFinder.info which is also available as Extension to browsers, for to check within a bunch of torrent sites at the same time.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...