Would you be willing to reduce your life span by 10 years to become rich or famous?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by cherishjoo, Dec 7, 2016.

1. cherishjoo

cherishjoo MDL Novice

Dec 7, 2016
    Would you be willing to reduce your life span by 10 years to become rich or famous?

2. Joe C

Joe C MDL Guru

Jan 12, 2012
    If I did that, I'd probably drop dead right on the spot and would never get the chance to spend any of it

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Hadron-Curious

Hadron-Curious MDL Guru

Jul 4, 2014
    If I am going to live for 100 years I would possibly consider that because I can use the riches and influences to help the poor and better the society.

4. Katzenfreund

Katzenfreund MDL Expert

Jul 15, 2016
    No, but if I sense my life coming to an end, I'd give my money to prolong it by 10 years.

5. dobbelina

dobbelina MDL Senior Member

Apr 2, 2009
    Most rich or famous people have probably reduced their lifespan longer than that, especially those that medicate.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. JFKI

JFKI MDL Expert

Oct 25, 2015
    If I did that I would very likely be dead by now, so no I would not.

7. Tiger-1

Tiger-1 MDL Guru

Oct 18, 2014
    haha I NO I ever as poor man $$$ don't like me :weep: so I prefer more 10 years live (I'm 62) surfing on internet, learning more languages , watching videos about superbikes on Isle of Man IOMTT, telling with my friends and loving my wife of course :p

8. Michaela Joy

Michaela Joy MDL Crazy Lady

Jul 26, 2012
    I'm already rich. I have the love of many, many people who know me. And that's the only riches you get to take with you when you leave this world.

As far as famous goes, I'm the MDL Crazy Lady. And that's a title that I hold with honor. :)

(Thanks Yen :hug2: )

9. nodnar

nodnar MDL Expert

Oct 15, 2011
    hm. :g: only 10 years? i already lived longer than is worth being rich and famous.. ;) i do not give a damn, to be honest, about being rich and famous. i live well, just enjoyed a good dinner with a big lump of salmon.with a nice
    macon villages. made me feel rich, even if i am not..just enjoy life, thats the ticket for me. ;)