Would you play ??

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by metasploiter, Feb 25, 2011.

1. metasploiter

metasploiter MDL Novice

Feb 25, 2011
    Cyber Nations is a free persistent browser-based nation simulation game. Create a nation anywhere in the world and decide how you will rule your people by choosing a government type, a national religion, ethnicity, tax rate, currency type, and more in this geo-political nation simulator.

Created by Kevin Marks, Cybernations has been rapidly declining in community activity, some speculate its due to the restrictions put on it's players, forum activity is at an all time low, recently players from days of beta who had to role play everything in the written text decided to add a little excitement back into the Tournament Edition of the game.

They created the Alliance ( Man I Like Fighting) the acronym alone did wonders for recruitment.
    Late last evening the alliance was bolstering some serious numbers, even putting them in a position for a Team Sanction when each and every player in that alliance received a warn by the moderation staff and ending the alliances existence. "Warn History: 1) Inappropriate Alliance Affiliation (M.I.L.F.), please select a more family friendly one in the future. Likewise, your bio ("M.I.L.F. = Man I Like Fighting ") has been removed. - 2/23/2011"

An immediate response by the alliance to the moderation staff was written and at the moment the appeal is still pending.

With a moderation staff having no sense of humor to players who played a play on words to spark interest back into a dying game, is this a game you would play ?

2. vicks_wedge

vicks_wedge MDL Novice

Aug 5, 2010
    ill try it, pm me with the details

3. llhholt71

llhholt71 MDL Novice

Jun 8, 2011
    I am up for a game too

4. netant

netant MDL Junior Member

Feb 26, 2011
    i will try too :)