[Written Review] of Zemana AntiMalware Premium.

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by tarekma7, Jul 9, 2017.

1. tarekma7

tarekma7 MDL Member

Sep 28, 2012
    #1 tarekma7, Jul 9, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 9, 2017
    [​IMG]

Is your PC infected with malware and you can’t remove it? Don't worry. Malware removal has never been so easy. Zemana AntiMalware is designed to keep you safe from all types of online threats. It blocks online threats instantly and automatically before the infections take place.

Of course, you have an antivirus solution installed on your PC and you think that you are safe. Now please put in mind the fact that most of the infected PCs have at least one antivirus installed. You might want to think again! Zemana AntiMalware will offer you an additional layers of security with its fast and efficient scanning and real-time protection. It is lightweight, highly optimized and fully compatible with any AV solutions installed. It doesn't affect your overall PC performance nor does it clutter up your drive.

Homepage:

https://www.zemana.com/en-US/AntiMalware

Requirements:

The program supports all microsoft windows 7 to 10. Both 32 and 64bit versions are supported

Download:

You can download the trial version from the official website. You can also use this direct link:

https://www.zemana.com/en-US/Download/AntiMalware/Setup/Zemana.AntiMalware.Setup.exe

Portable version:

https://www.zemana.com/en-US/Download/AntiMalware/Portable/Zemana.AntiMalware.Portable.exe

Current Version: 2.74.2.76

[​IMG]

Size: 6 MB

Release date: June 20, 2017

Now and before starting our discussion, you need to know the difference between antivirus and anti-malware. Is it enough to have an antivirus on your PC? You might ask yourself: Why is it important to install antimalware, when it is just a synonym for the word antivirus? You need to know the difference by following the article here:

http://blog.zemana.com/2017/05/difference-between-antivirus-and-anti.html

Installation:

After downloading the installer, simply double click the file and follow few on screen instructions till the program is installed on your computer. During installation; you can either check the option to enable real time protection which starts the free trial or you can use the program free version as on demand scanner. In this case you can uncheck this option. After complete installation, you will have 14 days free trial of the premium version. After the trial is over, you need to purchase a license to continue using the premium features or you can continue with the free version. On the first use of the program it will update its databases and connect to scan cloud.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Premium Trial Limitation:

Fully functional 15-day trial

[​IMG]

Comparison of the free versus the premium versions:

[​IMG]

Purchase:

The website offers you many purchase options to suite your needs. You can select the number of computers you have and the duration

[​IMG]

User interface:

The user interface is very friendly, simple and easy to use. It shows main program interface with real time protection, the option to drag and drop files and folders to perform deep scan, scan button on the right lower side and some info on the right side (license, system status, last scan and last update). Above the main screen there are four buttons including the app settings, quarantine, activation and reports

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Enhance your protection with AntiMalware Premium features:

[​IMG]

What is new?

You can check all the new features added and fixes done by visiting this page:

https://www.zemana.com/en-US/WhatsNew?productID=2

Features:

Scan your PC 5x faster

With the power of its super fast cloud scan, it can easily remove any malware from your PC with one click in just few minutes. This will save your time.

Advanced Malware Detection and Removal

The efficient scanning technology will remove all types of malware infections, viruses, trojans, worms, rootkits, bootkits, unwanted apps, browsers add ons, adware and even those annoying toolbars! This will clean your PC from all the infections.

Effective Against Rootkits and Bootkits:

It is the most effective tool that removes rootkits and bootkits and repairs files they damaged.

Browser Clean up:

Gets rid of annoying browser addon's; unwanted apps, toolbars.

Real time protection:

It has a proactive protection that runs continuously in the background, offering continuous state of protection and blocking of any infections before they take place. This feature is available in the premium version of the program

Afraid of ransomware? Don't be:

Due to the massive spread, ransomware has become a top security threat in the last couple of years. Everyone is at risk. Zemana antimalware offers you the best anti-ransomware protection tool.

Pandora Real Time Analysis Technology:

Using this built-in technology, the program will help you through detection of bad programs that are never before seen.

Lightweight security solution:

The program is small in size, just 5 Mb of your hard disc space. It is lightweight, highly optimized and doesn't clutter up your drive or affect your overall PC performance.

What are the benefits you will get from using Zemana Antimalware?

Clean your PC in a fast and effective way

Saves your time with its powerful fast scan

Protects you from zero-day malware with the power of Pandora Real Time Sandbox Technology

Blocks executions of harmful application

Your PC is adware-free

Scheduling Scan feature

Cloud technology makes sure than no infection goes undetected!

Easy to use interface

Now let’s explain in details the protective features you get from using the program:

When the program finds a suspicious file, it passes the fingerprint to the Scan Cloud. In a few seconds,

the file will be marked as safe or malicious, need further examination. Finally; Zemana AntiMalware

quickly remove any confirmed malicious software.

[​IMG]

Protection:

The program offers you a good protection against many online threats such as viruses, malware, rootkits, hijackers and ransomware. It can be used either on demand or as a real-time protection. It is compatible with most antivirus software and no conflict occurs during its use which renders it a good solution for you. You can set a scheduled scan to run at a specific time or even at startup of your computer. You can select to create a restore point in case any problems occur, you can easily revert back any changes. This option is available in the program settings. The cloud-based technology of scanning increases the zero-hour malware detection rates and reduces detection time for new virus outbreaks.

You can also check individual files and folders using drag and drop feature and perform deep scan

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Browser Hijacker removal tool:

The program has a built-in tool that make it easy to detect and remove annoying browser add-on's, unwanted apps and toolbars. It will restore your browser working good and flawless again

Ransomware protection:

According to a report from MRG Effitas; Zemana AntiMalware proved to be the best ransomware protection among the tested products during the test. These scores are not normalized with the prevalence of the ransomware samples

[​IMG]

In addition you can send your feedback to the developers in an easy and quick way using the lower part option available

[​IMG]

Settings:

The program settings are located in the right upper bar and includes 6 buttons:

General: this includes language settings, display notification area messages and promotional offers

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Scan: this option lets you set a scheduler for system scans and create a restore point before cleaning of detected infections.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Real-Time protection: this options allows you to enable real time protection of your system from any harm and activate pandora cloud sandbox technology which increases the protection against zero day malware and ransomware. You can specify the action taken when detecting malware either to quarantine or to delete

[​IMG]

Exclusions: this option lets you add exclusions. For example; trusted files detected as malware by the program

[​IMG]

Check for updates: to check for updated versions

[​IMG]

Advanced: these settings are suitable for advanced users and technical support team. You must click on the agree button to proceed

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Pros:

Now, let’s ask why Zemana antimalware is the best choice for you with optimum protection?

Efficient rootkit and bootkit removal.

Faster, better malware detection and removal.

Protects your PC before the infections take place.

Best antiransomware tool in the market.

Detects and removes what Anti Viruses don't.

Proactive browser hijacker removal.

Fastest malware scanner.

Detects and removes unknown malware.

24/7 technical support.

Cons:

Custom scan not available

Help files are needed to be embedded in the software

Real time protection not available in the free version

Conclusion:

Zemana antimalware is your ultimate anti-malware protection! It offers a good experience for most windows users being the best application for malware detection and removal. It offers an additional protection with no conflict with most antivirus solutions. It protects your PC from many online threats, malware, ransomware and adware! In addition, the program is easy to use and doesn’t cause any slowdown of your system. In its free version, you can use it as on demand scanner.

2. qaj1shi

qaj1shi MDL Senior Member

Apr 10, 2011
    i don't understand the point of this thread!? :confused:

This is a giveaway section and your post is just a review about the program... :rolleyes:

3. kaljukass

kaljukass MDL Guru

Nov 26, 2012
    Agree with You 100%, but seems, it is true
    "Each person has own way of thinking and own organ of thinking."

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. sid_16

sid_16 MDL Giveaway Organiser

Oct 15, 2011
    Don't you have read the other reviews here?
    I've requested him to write an in detailed review for Zemana AntiMalware and he has done an excellent review.

There would be a Giveaway of Zemana AntiMalware ...coming soon.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Thinkpoint

Thinkpoint MDL Novice

Jun 18, 2017
    When it comes to antivirus software, I always look at all the different aspects. Here is a link that you may find useful:
    Code:
    https://www.av-test.org/en/antivirus/home-windows/windows-7/

How does Zemana fair with regards to performance on Windows 7?
    In the past, I dropped Avast like a hot potato because it slowed everything down.

6. melwin

melwin MDL Novice

Apr 4, 2012
    Thank you. After I saw this review I thought I would try this :) .

7. jjosefo

jjosefo MDL Novice

Jul 27, 2009
    Great product. For me worked wonders against a fileless malware that was literally destroying my hard disk with all its activity during the day.
    And NO OTHER antivirus/antimalware (KAV, Emsi, Panda, Sophos, Norton Power Eraser and the list goes on...) could detect that fileless malware. Only Zemana could detect the problem and perfectly clean my PC. My experience was that good that I purchased a key for ZAL.

Regarding this giveaway: ZAM is very very light on resources and disk space, and is highly recommended.
    But I prefer ZAL as it has -among other features- keystroke encryption, that I consider a basic feature nowadays.

8. dinosaur07

dinosaur07 MDL Senior Member

Jan 19, 2016
    Excellent as always and thanks for the well done review, Tarek. :rolleyes:
    :eek:

9. ahmadkh

ahmadkh MDL Junior Member

Oct 24, 2017
    This is just an exam
    If the post is in the giveaway
    Please indicate the key:eek:

10. ahmadkh

ahmadkh MDL Junior Member

Oct 24, 2017
    Hello my friend, everywhere
    This is the garden of happiness
    Live and live happily,,,ahmad khaje

11. qaj1shi

qaj1shi MDL Senior Member

Apr 10, 2011
    thanks for the review! Great program!

12. daljeet singh

daljeet singh MDL Novice

Jun 27, 2017
    I think premium have some features like realtime protection which is not available in free. I'm not using realtime but i have premium code. Zemana as on demand scanner so why need realtime protection. Free version is also very good than other antimalware my opinion.

Thanks for the review