XP Loader

Discussion in 'Windows XP / Older OS' started by wade7575, Mar 24, 2010.

  1. wade7575

    wade7575 MDL Novice

    Feb 22, 2010
    44
    7
    0
    I was just wondering if there are any XP Loader's out there like the DAZ or Hazzar loader's.
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. FreeStyler

    FreeStyler MDL Guru

    Jun 23, 2007
    3,502
    3,613
    120
    nope, and these are not needed for XP, just alter a DMI string in your BIOS and you are good to go (for most brands)
     
  3. sam3971

    sam3971 MDL Guru

    Nov 14, 2008
    2,220
    303
    90
    What version of XP are you trying to install?
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. wade7575

    wade7575 MDL Novice

    Feb 22, 2010
    44
    7
    0
    XP Pro SP 3
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. pkaji123

    pkaji123 MDL Addicted

    Aug 22, 2009
    763
    224
    30
    Just put a genuine VLK key you are activated...
     
  6. urie

    urie Moderator
    Staff Member

    May 21, 2007
    8,707
    3,064
    300
    Yes if you have a copy of windows xp pro vlk still better with OEM SLP VLK keys get blacklisted.
     
  7. FreeStyler

    FreeStyler MDL Guru

    Jun 23, 2007
    3,502
    3,613
    120
    This is clearly not what these forums are intended for, so please stop advising the use of VLK keys... and afterall it really isn't the best sollution, OEM:SLP is the way to go!!!
     
  8. sebus

    sebus MDL Guru

    Jul 23, 2008
    5,879
    1,773
    180
    And to add to FreeStyler... it is p**s easy to do by just about anybody
    And if somebody can not do it then they need to buy retail version!

    sebus
     
  9. sam3971

    sam3971 MDL Guru

    Nov 14, 2008
    2,220
    303
    90
    Check your PM dude. I think you might like what I sent you lol. :)
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  10. sam3971

    sam3971 MDL Guru

    Nov 14, 2008
    2,220
    303
    90
    What makes you say that. VLK Keys for XP work the best in my opinion. An infinite amout of installs on the single key without even having to worry about activation. OEM is good to but it is more complicated for someone who really does not know what they are doing. I have a VLK for XP Pro and it works perfectly. Got if from IBM back in 2002 lol
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  11. FreeStyler

    FreeStyler MDL Guru

    Jun 23, 2007
    3,502
    3,613
    120
    Simple, VLK key 'can' be blacklisted, OEM:SLP keys simply can not as these are in use by zillions of legit XP users/owners
     
  12. sam3971

    sam3971 MDL Guru

    Nov 14, 2008
    2,220
    303
    90
    That really depends on the VLK key though. The one I have has not yet been blacklisted and as long as you don't sell it or anything why would it get blacklisted?
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  13. FreeStyler

    FreeStyler MDL Guru

    Jun 23, 2007
    3,502
    3,613
    120
    #13 FreeStyler, Mar 24, 2010
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2010
    I am not saying it would, i say it can... so as there is a possibility to get blacklisted it is always better to use a foolproof method.

    First of all, the fact that you have a valid VLK key does not mean it is easy for everybody else to get one, Google a VLK key and most likely find it blacklisted
    Google OEM:SLP keys that are out in the open and find none have been blacklisted ;)

    Besides that these forums are known to supply and discuss OEM pre-activation, Another example it is not being to be allowed to post keys other than OEM:SLP keys on these forums (read the rules?)
     
  14. urie

    urie Moderator
    Staff Member

    May 21, 2007
    8,707
    3,064
    300
    Another point is they seem to check location now i had one i used for years gave it to a m8 in the US his is still working mines is blocked in the UK. that is the main reason i started using OEM SLP also got fed up going back to some of my friends machines changing vlk keys because they kept getting blocked.
     
  15. sam3971

    sam3971 MDL Guru

    Nov 14, 2008
    2,220
    303
    90
    Why would they even get blocked? IDK if this is normal but my copy of XP Pro with SP3 integrated does not even ask of online activation. Is this normal or do I have a special copy or something? It is a legit copy though trust me lol. If all else fails go with XP x64 because that OS does not even have WGA in it so basically any key that gets you past the install phase will work on it. :)
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  16. urie

    urie Moderator
    Staff Member

    May 21, 2007
    8,707
    3,064
    300
    exactly WGA just look round at the vlk versions kicking around on the net with patched wga.
     
  17. sam3971

    sam3971 MDL Guru

    Nov 14, 2008
    2,220
    303
    90
    I know but I heard that xp x64 M$ never implemented WGA in it for whatever reason. There is really no need to patch WGA because it does not exist in that version and my copy was a original copy from IBM that I got from my grandfather when he worked for IBM. It was not a pirated download or anything like that just to let you know.
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  18. urie

    urie Moderator
    Staff Member

    May 21, 2007
    8,707
    3,064
    300
    Sam i understand what you are saying but where do you think all the other VLK keys come from it is employees of large companies, try your key into google see if it comes up hope fully you won't get a surprise.
     
  19. sebus

    sebus MDL Guru

    Jul 23, 2008
    5,879
    1,773
    180
    VLK are obviously NOT for individuals. And if you have them then they are ILLEGAL for your use (as they might have been issued to the company that you work for)
    And as such they are warez

    This forum does NOT deal with warez

    sebus
     
  20. sam3971

    sam3971 MDL Guru

    Nov 14, 2008
    2,220
    303
    90
    It's not illegal when the company freely gives it to you though dude. IBM Gave it to my gpa because he did work at home and was authorized to give it to me as well. It is not warez of any kind dude. Just to say

    @Urie: Nothing comes up with mine lol
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...