30fcf49.fd no whitelist mod

Discussion in 'BIOS Mods' started by grandpajamie, Nov 24, 2012.

1. grandpajamie

grandpajamie MDL Novice

Nov 24, 2012
    HPdv7-sp45071AMD14xx30FCF49SLIC21notwhitelistalloptions.zip
    Does anyone still have this bios? I need it to fix a family member's laptop. I would really appreciate if someone could get this to me. Thanks.

2. grandpajamie

grandpajamie MDL Novice

Nov 24, 2012
    #3 grandpajamie, Nov 27, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 27, 2012
    (OP)
    Thank you. I got the file, but I neglected to mention that I need to bios by itself and can't get windows working on the laptop. Is there anyway for me to get the 30fcf49.fd file from the .exe or for someone to post a link to it here? -Edit- Nevermind I ran it and got the file. Thanks again. I'll let you know if it works for me.

3. grandpajamie

grandpajamie MDL Novice

Nov 24, 2012
    So the bios worked for me. Thanks again LatinMcG for that link. I did have one issue however and I am not sure if it has to do with the bios or not. Once I had windows up and running it could not get a number of hardware components working. The one that causes the most trouble is the wireless adapter. It sees that it is there and that the correct driver is in place, but it can't use it. When I used the new bios I had to disable sata support to install windows so I have a feeling that might have a lot to do with it. Anyone else run into this issue while using this bios?

4. LatinMcG

LatinMcG Bios Borker

Feb 27, 2011
    i had that issue once and i turned of and on and it worked.. but other time i had to tape pin 20 of the wireless card.