7, R2, Vista and 08 activation disabler.

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by Hazar, Sep 26, 2009.

1. Mr Jinje

Mr Jinje MDL Expert

Aug 19, 2009
    Uninstall is included, when you run the script it prompts to enter 'I' or 'U' for install or uninstall.

2. alantlchan

alantlchan MDL Novice

Aug 23, 2009
    Thanks Mr Jinje

3. JayEm

JayEm MDL Novice

Oct 5, 2009
    why is watermark remover required?

4. bluecoat

bluecoat MDL Novice

Jan 20, 2010
    Windows Vista Ultimate 32-Bit SP-2 - clean install - not updated.
    Installed the Activation Disabler (even ran as an Administrator), restarted.
    Windows Activation xx/30 Days - Activation still active.

What can I do?

5. Hazar

Hazar MDL Guru

Jul 29, 2009
    You can use something else other than this very old script

6. ASRockIQ

ASRockIQ MDL Novice

Oct 19, 2009
    hey... this still works Hazar! old or not man did a good job.

7. Win2Kuser

Win2Kuser MDL Novice

Mar 19, 2010
    phew! It works :)
    I had a problem over the last week or so with BSOD on Windows 7 ultimate. I had installed an all-in-one 32 or 64 bit version that activates itself. I let the system do a full scandisk on the system drive, and a memory test to see if the BSOD problems were down to memory problems, it passed okay, but when windows 7 booted up, I had the watermark and system properties said I had 30 days to activate. I have tried several so called cracks that did nothing. Time was still ticking away, so I resigned myself to having to re-install the os. I happened to find this site and thread whilst googling for something else, so I thought I had nothing to loose, most of the cracks it seems trick windows into thinking thats it's oem etc, but this one uses a different tactic.

Needless to say, it no longer bugs me when I open anything, and system properties says 'unavailable' in the activation status section, so it would appear that all is well :D

Thanks Hazar, you're a star!

8. Win2Kuser

Win2Kuser MDL Novice

Mar 19, 2010
    looks like I spoke too soon :(
    Out of nowhere last night, I got the watermark appear, and annoying prompts when I try and open anything like a text file etc.
    The system properties for activation status still says 'unavailable', but somehow windows still knows it's not genuine.

Any ideas anyone?
    TIA