7600.16385.win7_090713-1255 x64 en-us leak!

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by Judas543, Jul 16, 2009.

1. New2k

New2k MDL Junior Member

May 7, 2009
    #41 New2k, Jul 16, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2009
    Hey my swarm is at 61,5%
    EDIT:
    Swarm update: 85% *Yes we can* ;)

2. timebandit

timebandit MDL Junior Member

Jul 16, 2009
    ya.. downloading with 20 kB/s now and uploading with 2 mbytes/s

i dont want to upset ppl here but damn i hate adsl users :|

3. tomorrow

tomorrow MDL Addicted

Jul 3, 2008
    #43 tomorrow, Jul 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2017
  4. timebandit

timebandit MDL Junior Member

Jul 16, 2009
    gimme the parts ill make u an iso in 1 min. :p and seed it with 100 mbps
    i think ill go to sleep soon since @ this dl rate torrent will finish in 4 hours

5. Belarathon

Belarathon MDL Senior Member

Nov 21, 2007
    Yay! Only 43 more hours!

6. cbutters

cbutters MDL Junior Member

Oct 17, 2007
    I'm at 83%, Hoping that this is the build that will be chosen as final RTM, not sure yet if I will install this or not, maybe if I have time... Anybody got it loaded up yet?

7. tomorrow

tomorrow MDL Addicted

Jul 3, 2008
    Damn.2 more hours here.Too long :mad:

8. New2k

New2k MDL Junior Member

May 7, 2009
    #48 New2k, Jul 16, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2009
    I will try it in VMware, when it's good I go install it. ;)

My Swarm is @ 96% - My Download already on ~91%, 50 minutes to go. :cool:
    So one is complete, hope he Seeds. :-D
    seeds: 1 seen now, plus 0.912 distributed copies

Yes... finishing in 0:34:30
    ... finishing in 0:08:24
    -> 2.993 distributed copies
    Yes, speed up, nearly done. :)
    seeds: 6 seen now, plus 7.998 distributed copies

9. Belarathon

Nov 21, 2007

I really feel for you, buddy! :D

10. Steamer

Steamer MDL Novice

Jul 15, 2009
    Blah... Still waiting for RTM... ;)

11. FixedBit

FixedBit MDL Junior Member

Jun 10, 2008
    I know I am a little late to the party on replying to this post but I had to.

I am actually getting a kick at how people are pulling at straws to show something "isnt" the RTM.

First like you pointed out (and when I first read it I had really hoped someone had) that it doesn't even mention the newest leak and the thing about comparing it to the Vista final build made me go... wtf. We are dealing with a totally different OS so its like saying a tree that grows apples should grow oranges too since its a tree. I mean MS could go this way but I am still out on that bit.

There arent any signs I see SO far that point me that this IS the definite build to be burned to retail disks but the signs people point to that say it "isnt" are more vague than the others. The current release from the windowsteam blog does not cover 16385.

Also on another note, wouldn't it make more sense (if all goes well in their testing) that the actual final compile was done on the 13th. Then they could say "We did not RTM on that day, but we did do the RTM compile that day." We now know direct from Microsoft that it is not considered RTM till after AT LEAST 2 steps and I'm sure a lot more. The two we know are that first after the compile the build is ran through a pretty big battery of tests to ensure its worthy. Second, it is not even "labeled" RTM till all the languages that are to be released are compiled. The second part isnt just giving people a language pack to use but actually making the OS work in that language fresh out of install.

12. omek

omek MDL Junior Member

Oct 25, 2007
    there has not been a new build since this one, at this point they dont have time to waste, if this is NOT the rtm i think we would have seen new builds by now.

13. Danicanesin

Danicanesin MDL Novice

Jul 17, 2009
    Hi to everyone..

I just wanna know if someone of you, knows if is there any language pack for the 7600 X64??? i need the PT-BR..

14. myndwire

myndwire MDL Junior Member

Jul 17, 2009
    not bootable..

Seriously... the x64 version of 16385 isn't bootable... I've burned off the contents of the rars (not in the directory of course -- in the root of the disc) twice now, and it's just not booting. Something's missing, but comparing it side-by-side to the 16384 ISO I can't find the difference for the life of me...

ANY clues on how to do this?! It's FRUSTRATING, and I'm not wasting a 3rd DVD...

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  15. Judas543

Judas543 MDL Novice

Jul 16, 2009
    when you burned it to dvd, did it show the icon of the setup?

16. Belarathon

Nov 21, 2007
    BTW: This just started making its way onto usenet (ms-beta).

17. tjapjoy

tjapjoy MDL Novice

Jul 17, 2009
    #57 tjapjoy, Jul 17, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 17, 2009
    its the way you copy a iso dude, u cant just copy the files over. and expect to work it wont boot idd. install nero, and use the large ISO file (4gb something) and start to copy the ISO. once nero is installed right click the iso, and burn with nero. don't copy stuff over in the nero explorer

18. ailef

ailef MDL Senior Member

Nov 30, 2007
    hello,
    i made some bootable iso with the rars,
    then it tells me when i'm installing that "install.wim not found" but it's into the iso,
    what is the fix ?
    thanks.
    i have the same problem with x86 rars.

(i used the iso of 7600.16384 and opened it with magic iso, deleted all the files and added all files coming from .rar files then saved the iso, so i got bootable iso).

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  19. myndwire

myndwire MDL Junior Member

Jul 17, 2009
    What exactly do you mean? I used ImgBurn to burn every single file onto the disc. The contents on the disc are EXACTLY the same contents of the 3 extracted rars, but the disc won't Boot. It will autorun in Windows and will run perfectly fine within a booted system, but isn't able to be booted from. I've double-verified this on 2 machines as well as within VMBox and VMWare.. it just plain doesn't work. There has to be something else that you have to do in order to make this work, such as a bootable flag, or possibly a different burning program where you specify 'bootable disc', but I figured that with the files included on the disc being EXACTLY the same as the previous build (16384), that it should work just fine... I've been doing things like this for years and have never had a problem... I wish a pre-built DVD image was floating around somewhere... I spent HOURS torrenting these 3 rar's...

20. Nihahs

Nihahs MDL Novice

Jan 11, 2009
    The files are not bootable. In order to make it bootable you have to make a bootable iso and then burn it to a dvd.
    You have to navigate to boot/etfsboot.com for the part that allows you to make it bootable.