a bit of a stupid question

Discussion in 'Windows 10' started by gavin mcguire, Oct 3, 2017.

1. Rearis

Rearis MDL Member

Nov 29, 2014
    #41 Rearis, Oct 4, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2017
    Oh yeah hahaha, it's easy, I think nowadays it's even more eazy, just download the thing, put the serial and activate it on a legit way (by KMS), without needing a crack, a unknown program from a unknown person on YouTube, Google etc (saying something like "CLICK HERE TO ACTIVATE", just that... :nono3:). If you are older enough, you'll remember the pain that was to activate Windows XP, not that eazy man, not that eazy :throw:

Oh I forgot, u never did this pirate Windows stuff, but anywho... u know now a bit of pirate Windows history :D

2. gavin mcguire

gavin mcguire MDL Novice

Oct 3, 2017
    I actually tried to be nice for once in my life and legitimately buy my first windows key, which was to be windows 10... but there really is not way to buy it. you can buy some version, that are always about 100 euros.. but theyre oem. soo i dont think anyone is that stupid to pay for that crap

and yeah thats what i wanted to find out.. "the pirate windows history". so at least im a bit more educated about it now :)

3. gavin mcguire

gavin mcguire MDL Novice

Oct 3, 2017
    thanks for clarifying that. i always just wondered why microsoft allows people to download the isos just like that

4. Rearis

Rearis MDL Member

Nov 29, 2014
  5. Nucleus

Nucleus MDL Guru

Aug 4, 2009
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. Rearis

Rearis MDL Member

Nov 29, 2014
    Don't bother man, there will always be rude people. Don't bother with this kind of disrespect.

7. gavin mcguire

gavin mcguire MDL Novice

Oct 3, 2017
    haha nothin wrong with internet banter

also: YET ANOTHER stupid question lol

is xbox dvr present in the w10 enterprise edition? i launched csgo and it said that i should disable it, but i dont see the xbox app anywhere

8. Rearis

Rearis MDL Member

Nov 29, 2014
    I don't know, I don't use enterprise edition... is there any specific reason to use the enterprise edition?

Try to disable the Xbox thing on RegEdit, if exists on there.