A/some Questions We'd Like the God to answer.

Discussion in 'Serious Discussion' started by sid_16, Apr 8, 2015.

1. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
    Well, somebody had to... :D Just like the garbage bins... :p

Neither could I resist, sorryyyy... :clap:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Leslie_Coffelt

Leslie_Coffelt MDL Member

Feb 6, 2014
    "God, I'm not happy with some of your answers. I want to speak with your supervisor."

3. xhsiao

xhsiao MDL Novice

Aug 25, 2010
    And he'll say, "take a number, the devil is busy."

4. gyrfalcon

gyrfalcon MDL Novice

Feb 18, 2009
    I'd ask if he thinks computers are as messed up as us.

5. R29k

R29k MDL GLaDOS

Feb 13, 2011
    Why ma'am, yes God is female, do you have an alter ego called the devil? Would you like me to recommend a good psychiatrist ?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. SOCRATE_MMXII

SOCRATE_MMXII MDL Expert

Jan 25, 2012
    I don't need to ask God anything, but I want to tell God a massive thanks a lot for the magnificent human experience.

7. Michaela Joy

Michaela Joy MDL Crazy Lady

Jul 26, 2012
    Yup. I'm sorry for all of the times that I was in pain and I cursed at you. And I'm grateful for the learning experience.

And for the wonderful souls I met along the way.

8. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
    And the music and Philosophy and revolutions of note, fighting for mutual recognition and freedom, and then random acts of kindness and empathy and all the good stuff we thought ourselves along the way... :D :D :D

Plus all the little things we mess up everysoften, like wars, persecutions, pain and suffering, all too frequently completely needless and mindless...

And then, there's stuff like meteors, vulcanos, tsunamis, landslides, diseases, famine, climate change due to cosmic events Humanity had nothing to do with or... whatever...:weep:

But that's on his conscience...:beee:

Ufufufffff... :g:

9. Michaela Joy

Michaela Joy MDL Crazy Lady

Jul 26, 2012
    @gorski: Yes it is. If there is a 'conscience'.

Maybe it's all about tough love. You know that someone has to go through trials to learn, and you do your best not to meddle in their 'lesson'.
    No matter how much you ache inside watching them suffer through it.

That takes a kind of strength that can easily be mistaken for heartlessness.

10. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
    It is, if s/he has the power to stop it!

11. SOCRATE_MMXII

SOCRATE_MMXII MDL Expert

Jan 25, 2012
    My dear Gorski, over-parenting is not parenting, that's why God gave humans FREE WILL. The volcanoes, tornadoes, floods and all other "bad stuff" is the direct result of humans thoughts, because contrary to "scientific view", Earth is a living, breathing organism.
    Normally, humans should live in symbiosis with the planet, but, instead, humans fought and fights the Earth with every pace.
    Buddha said it very well: "your own unguarded thoughts can do more harm than a thousand enemy".
    Yes, God can stop this in a beat, but that would mean that God doesn't love us at all, but God wants some petty worshipers...in that case I's piss on that god's head. ;)

12. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
    Gave them...? So, he can take it away, whatever the caprice...? How free is that? :D

13. SOCRATE_MMXII

SOCRATE_MMXII MDL Expert

Jan 25, 2012
    Yes, gave them. It's the supreme gesture of love that a parent can give to his/her children.
    GOD is not some jealous egotistical maniac with mood swings due to lunar cycles or kinky weather. (Again, the "god" from Old Testament is not GOD, but a mere alien with a HUGE EGO)
    God will never that that away because...well, IT IS GOD.

14. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
    You're not getting it... And not the first time... Never mind... :D

15. SOCRATE_MMXII

SOCRATE_MMXII MDL Expert

Jan 25, 2012
    :confused::confused::confused:

16. Imkruzen

Imkruzen MDL Member

Jan 9, 2011
    Rong. God is actually transgender. HollyWood sayz so and the mulatto in the white hut confirmed.

17. SOCRATE_MMXII

SOCRATE_MMXII MDL Expert

Jan 25, 2012
    :laie: :laie: :laie:

What would we do without HollyWood...? :laie:

18. R29k

R29k MDL GLaDOS

Feb 13, 2011
    I know what we can do with them ! :D

Also you were knee deep in this thread and still seem confused by what gorski is saying, you may need to have another look at it.

19. JFKI

JFKI MDL Expert

Oct 25, 2015
    I would ask God why he created religion... And Eve.

Both have been very detrimental in one way or another to humanity.

20. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
    LLeave my Eve be!!!