a virus and hacker (Important/Emergency)

Discussion in 'Application Software' started by LiuBang, Apr 8, 2023.

1. 55Percent

55Percent MDL Junior Member

Mar 12, 2023
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. 55Percent

55Percent MDL Junior Member

Mar 12, 2023
    Just hit me --- a question, I guess; would any intrusion as we are reading about in this thread trigger an RPC Executor Service error popup? I think RPC errors are rather rare, but in some of these cases we're reading about I wonder. And I suppose I should ask to be excused for sort of cheating and asking if anyone here knows the answer, instead of going into a research mode and digging out the answer myself. In fact, it's not really a popup, is it? Just shows on logging into a specific account? It's been so long since I've thought about the RPC that I don't remember much about it and any errors associated with it.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. LiuBang

LiuBang MDL Member

Oct 19, 2020
    well , yeah he actually got my session/token cause he logged in my gmail which was 2FA protected , and i didn't know
    Annotation 2023-04-09 221305.png
    he didn't actually find anything useful or worth having because i got nothing useful , but still having my accounts hacked freaked me out
    i logged out all other devices on the sites that actually has such option , because i have alot of sites that has true s**tty security that you wont even know if someone signed in your account
    also he didn't know where are my important stuff in which sites which he could have deleted or messed up

running the file in avast sandbox did actually allow avast to recognize that the exe is trying to access my browser IDs and Passwords , so sandbox should have been my first step instead of running the file on my windows and counting on my antivirus stopping it if it's a virus

lesson learned.