A2DP Software - Phone to PC

Discussion in 'Mobile and Portable' started by Carel, Jun 25, 2010.

1. Carel

Carel MDL Member

Oct 11, 2009
    Hi,
    Is there any A2DP software that I can use to connect my Nokia 6210 Navigator to my PC? I want to connect the Phone to the PC, and use the PC's Stereo Speakers as a headset, in other words, play audio on my Phone, but use the PC speakers? Does anyone perhaps know of such software that can do this?

2. armond

armond MDL Addicted

Jun 16, 2008
    If I correctly understand, you want to play your mobile contents on PC.
    You can use a Bluetooth adapter to do this. I can't recommend a particular model, but you should be able to buy a good Bluetooth doungle that supports A2DP from anywhere.
    Hope this help.

3. Anakunda

Anakunda MDL Senior Member

Feb 6, 2010
    What brand is your BT driver chipset?
    My previous BT didnot support A2DP but the current (Atheros) does so it's question of driver.
    Check ur phone properties, Services for Handsfree telephony gateway.
    In other case there's BlueSoleil software which should supplement it's own audio gateway.

4. armond

armond MDL Addicted

Jun 16, 2008
    I'm currently using my Dell notebook's built-in Bluetooth device which is a Broadcom device.
    If you use BlueSoleil, you can use any Bluetooth device with it. Download a test version from their website and try it with your BT device.
    They also sell their own doungle.
    If you're living in US then I can also suggest search Amazon for "Bluetooth 3.0". You will find a very good BT called "Serago".

5. smit.sanghavi

smit.sanghavi MDL Novice

Aug 7, 2010
    easy solution to this.
    use bluesoleil 6.4.249.0 and install to ur pc...
    now pair ur phone with pc after installation.
    then start playing ur music on pc & then try playin it on pc.

workd 4 me...

6. Anakunda

Anakunda MDL Senior Member

Feb 6, 2010
    ya got a working activation? in my op. bluesoleil 6.2.227.11 is the last working version with offline activation.
    could ya plz pm me about the activator