Acer 5920G question

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by kesper, Aug 2, 2009.

1. kesper

kesper MDL Junior Member

Sep 6, 2008
    SUCCESS!!!!! OOOMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGG

I am overwhelmed! Its 1am, I can go to sleep now :)

Thanks to all who have given me advise and especially alasedo for giving me +2 confident to flash it.

:D

2. alasedo

alasedo MDL Novice

Aug 3, 2009
    #22 alasedo, Aug 3, 2009
    Last edited: Aug 3, 2009
    Hey kesper,

No problem for me, if i could help you, now i am very happy ! Acer 5920G is magicly best notebook :D

3. kingtron

kingtron MDL Novice

May 16, 2009
    @kesper thanks man , the old link worked :D
    so i download it and put the "SWinFlash.exe" with it and uploade it again

___
    kingtron

4. kesper

kesper MDL Junior Member

Sep 6, 2008
    LOLz

My pleasure ....

5. roby777

roby777 MDL Novice

Jul 16, 2009
    Hi,I have the same laptop and i just reinstalled Windows and I can`t activate my Windows anymore.I have sucesfully activated before on the same laptop with Hazar and Orbit loader version 4 but now when i restart my laptop it can not start any more,so the only thing i can do is to repair Windows.I did`t change anything except reinstall of Windows.I don`t know what could be the problem?

6. kesper

kesper MDL Junior Member

Sep 6, 2008
    How about re-install a clean windows and flash your bios instead of using loaders since you have the same laptop model as us.

7. roby777

roby777 MDL Novice

Jul 16, 2009
    I have the latest official Bios from the Acer and i just reinstalled my windows so what crack should i use now?

8. kesper

kesper MDL Junior Member

Sep 6, 2008
    Reinstall clean windows 7, flash your bios from the earlier post attached link, use hp cert and the leaked OEM key. Your laptop will be off-line activated.

If the key one day be blacklisted, we just need to change to new key. This is we called hard mod. No loader required.