Acer Windows 7 OEM

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by Veder, Oct 20, 2011.

1. mohamedkamel

mohamedkamel MDL Addicted

Jul 5, 2011
    That's right :cool:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. mohamedkamel

Jul 5, 2011
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Veder

Veder MDL Novice

Oct 20, 2011
    Nice one, I can remember before I had software that made you own windows iso from an original on and you could easily add files and boot logos etc to it, Been a year since I had a pc cause I moved country so still shaking off my webbs hee hee.
    Thanks so much for the help though !! Ill update the post later on with the good news.
    And yes MDL rocks cant beleive I didnt know this site before.

4. mohamedkamel

Jul 5, 2011
    Welcome buddy :biggrin: Yes, MDL rocks :good3:

5. WinFLP

WinFLP MDL Senior Member

Nov 18, 2009
    Personally I think it's not worth the bother integrating a loader on the disk. Burn off a plain Win7-SP1 with ei.cfg removed DVD. That will give you maximum flexibility with what PC's you can use the DVD on. Next manually run Daz after installation is complete.

6. Veder

Veder MDL Novice

Oct 20, 2011
    So Just recap it was Multi OEM disk(forum post on how to make in this post)and all is well never asked for the windows Key but its updating and no problems to date.
    First Issue after is a graphic driver no finding the hard ware different post but as far as window install goes it was perfect
    So thanks to all who replied.
    Ru

7. Veder

Veder MDL Novice

Oct 20, 2011
    One year later looking for OEM 7 Disk for the misses lappy, Thanks all you helped me a year ago and indirectly did the same twice lol !!! MDL FTW