Acronis Cyber Protect Home Office (formerly Acronis True Image) activation

Discussion in 'MDL Projects and Applications' started by nova-s, Aug 23, 2014.

1. skyteddy

skyteddy MDL Senior Member

Dec 22, 2009
    #1481 skyteddy, May 22, 2022
    Last edited: May 22, 2022
    Hello,

you already gave me the key months ago and I already told you then that this is not an "essential key", but probably an "advanced or premium key". For these keys probably more than the files known to me must be patched. But I don't have the know-how for that.

You can only talk big and spread things worked out by other people. The script here is public and you had now several weeks / months to modify it for all! Where is your script? Ahh, I see, you can't do it! Either you deliver something useful for everything, e.g. a finished script or leave your insults!

And no one who really has know-how uses rufus for Acronis. There exists tools that work flawlessly on pcs with BIOS and UEFI without modification of settings.

I'm waiting for your working script...

edit:
    Here I do not answer your Off-Topic-questions. I gave you a hint, where you should open a new thread.
    edit 2:
    the admin/mod has moved the posts to a new thread: click me

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. KleineZiege

KleineZiege MDL Expert

Dec 11, 2018
    #1483 KleineZiege, May 22, 2022
    Last edited: May 22, 2022
    Activation Script:
    I think, my script could be ready soon, but we need a valid serial for a essential license (a license without the cloud features). Maybe anyone wants donate this license?

now do it

3. KleineZiege

KleineZiege MDL Expert

Dec 11, 2018
    now the key is public anyway, believe me repacker build this

4. skyteddy

Dec 22, 2009
    Read and try to understand me post above: click me

I guess you can't write any script and certainly not an Acronis Activator script! Now you can prove us all wrong. I'm waiting for YOUR working script! Green Gnome can help you ;) Otherwise is here end of discussion with you.

And who cares? For sure not me!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. KleineZiege

KleineZiege MDL Expert

Dec 11, 2018
    you're out of your mind

6. zmeul86

zmeul86 MDL Member

Jun 17, 2014
  7. McLovin

McLovin MDL Junior Member

Aug 7, 2009
    #1488 McLovin, Jun 14, 2022
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2022

8. RKRK

RKRK MDL Novice

Jun 17, 2022
  9. skyteddy

Dec 22, 2009
    Never heard from this problem. May you security suite or other optimizing tools are responsible for that?

Use the Acronis Cleanup Tool to deinstall Acronis. Stop your security suite and reinstall Acronis. See "Installation recommendation" here: click me

You can start the Activator-script with the switch /v to see more whats happen during activation.

10. Ameertemp

Ameertemp MDL Novice

May 11, 2022
    #1491 Ameertemp, Jul 2, 2022
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2022
    hello iam new here plz reply me its only open as a txt in windows 11

11. skyteddy

Dec 22, 2009
    If you can't even rename a file, don't do it at all. And please delete your question in my profile page. Thanks

12. conquest5

conquest5 MDL Novice

Jul 19, 2022
    After applying ATI2021_ActivationScript_ 2022.01.27.bat, when restoring a previously made image, the System Restore settings for drive C are set to Disabled. Tried formatting drive C, clearing BSD and installing Windows 10 clean. All the same, the System Restore settings for the C drive are set to Disabled. Did the script change the key in UEFI?

13. skyteddy

Dec 22, 2009
    Definitely no.

I suspect that your problem is already in the old image (previously made image).

14. conquest5

conquest5 MDL Novice

Jul 19, 2022
    Точно. Я подозреваю, что контрольная сумма программного обеспечения в UEFI изменилась. И он не полностью принимает ранее сделанные изображения (до использования скрипта). Я очень сожалею об использовании этого скрипта.:mad:

15. skyteddy

Dec 22, 2009
    Please wrote in English!

You are completely wrong! The script only activates Acronis and makes a few entries in the hosts file. The script does not change anything else on the system and also nothing at all in the UEFI!

16. conquest5

conquest5 MDL Novice

Jul 19, 2022
    Sorry.
    I don't know what happened. I can't even properly install Windows after formatting the drive. Always by default System Restore on drive C - Enabled. I looked at the contents of the script. I don't know where to look for the reason.

17. skyteddy

Dec 22, 2009
    What happens exactly?

Maybe you have a hardware problem? SSD defective? Or partition-mismatch?

How do you get UEFI errors? Flash your BIOS/UEFI again and restore defaults.

18. conquest5

conquest5 MDL Novice

Jul 19, 2022
    I don't have any hardware or ssd issues. Just imagine... The image seems to be restored correctly, but the System settings option on the System Protection tab is disabled. If you turn it on and make an image, then the image with the option enabled will be restored. If you kill the SYSTEM and EFI partitions and install Windows 10, then on the newly installed system, the System Settings option on the System Protection tab will be disabled. Strange situation. BIOS dumped, changed versions. In UEFI, I threw and deleted keys ... Everything is useless.

19. skyteddy

Dec 22, 2009
    Use google to search for the solution. You are not the only one with this problem.

It has nothing to do with Acronis and the activation script!