Activation solution.

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by fiekert123, Apr 27, 2011.

1. fiekert123

fiekert123 MDL Junior Member

Jan 15, 2011
    Hey guys!

This might be a dumb question, but is there a tool or program which i can put in the $oem$ folder on a all in one dvd from windows 7 to auto-activate?
    i have put the 11 versions into 1 dvd. (from starter to ultimate, including enterprise)

and secondly is there a way to detect slic marker on the system so i can include oem manufacturer certs & keys so it doesn't install a loader?

Many many thanks,
    Fiekert123

2. tcntad

tcntad MDL Guru

Oct 26, 2009
    Well sort of dumb questions beacuse there is an answer to all your questions and you would've found them pretty easy.

1. Searchengines autoactivating script or alphawaves OEM brander. No1 of them activates Enterprise or any edition that does not support OEM:SLP, you need to use a KMS activator for those
    2. SLIC cant be installed on every computer like that, you need to flash BIOS with a modded firmware first, then use above tool(s) to install cert+key.

3. fiekert123

Jan 15, 2011
    #3 fiekert123, Apr 27, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 30, 2011
    (OP)
    Deleted, look post below.

4. fiekert123

Jan 15, 2011
    well, i've been thinking this through sometimes,
    i've come up with a plan to write a kind of all in one script like the extreme loader that can activate almost every version.
    first i want to find out how i can:
    create an auto-activating script to put on the disc.
    auto reactivate the kms versions by putting in a program such as kmsemulator used in office 2010 activator.
    then i can put it the script on the dvd and make it work flawlessly.

i now am doing some more research on how to exactly make the script.

many thanks for being so helpful for my first dumb unneeded question.