Activator problem

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by hanspeter123, Mar 11, 2013.

1. hanspeter123

hanspeter123 MDL Novice

Mar 11, 2013
    epic help :worthy:!!!

2. hanspeter123

hanspeter123 MDL Novice

Mar 11, 2013
    #22 hanspeter123, Mar 14, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2013
    (OP)
    so far so good. I cant do a repair install because my Windows is German and the downloaded .iso is "english". There is only a professional version of windows 7 in german (but I got ultimate)
    What to do now? o_O

Can I install a professional version "over" the ultimate?

3. pisthai

pisthai Imperfect Human

Jul 29, 2009
    You don't need to do that.

Using an Windows 7 Ultimate, means that you could download and install any available language and install, even more that one! let say on English base d installation you could install Germ,an, French, Chines, Thai or what ever Language you like to run! Once the Language is installed, you could change the Layout (Display) Language to any of that installed. It's like you'd natively installed Windows in that language.

Personally I would suggest that you do a new and clean installation of the English Windows 7 Ultimate and after that download those other language(s), install and run.

I use English an Main and also have Thai and Deutsch installed. Depend in which language I mainly have to do some work, I change to that language, log off and on again and run in that language. Easy to do!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Tito

Tito Super Mod / Adviser
    Staff Member

Nov 30, 2009