Activators and 'cracks' for W7 7600 are useless, read here why!

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by Yen, Jul 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MADDOG33

MADDOG33 MDL Junior Member

Nov 25, 2008
    #121 MADDOG33, Jul 28, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 28, 2009
  2. Andromeda

Andromeda MDL Novice

Jul 28, 2009
    I will wait a permanently activation.:)

3. MADDOG33

Nov 25, 2008
    #124 MADDOG33, Jul 28, 2009
    That was most informative SongRemains, I'll have to google for the orbits toolkit at some point. On another note in response to a recent post here, of the three typs of bypass methods available I agree that bios moding is the most reliable method immune to subsiquent updates and SFC although irreversable and for more experianced users willing to commit their motherboard. On the other hand surpasing the bios emulations and patched bootmgr's and grldr based activators and as the OP of this lengthy post points out the tightened security of each new OS makes the loader emulator less and less reliable. The RFM NAG disabling methods that I have bean pursuing as of late which take advantage of the security breach which technically will could never really be heavily garded without crippling the sytem along with it on the other side of the software security platform in hopes of comming up with a reliable RFM NAG bypass could well be a viable alternative to the emulators and loaders of the past and even BIOS modification when there is a need to quickly enable the entire system and make it usable with little expertise and for those who for whatever reason don't want to mod there bios.

4. Myrrh

Myrrh MDL Expert

Nov 26, 2008
    #125 Myrrh, Jul 28, 2009
    Too bad only demonoid members can see the thing Aenslead posted, and they aren't taking new members. :(

So the method Maddog has come up with is merely neutering the notifications/nags. Great idea! I guess we all forgot (or it seems that way, everyone screaming for keys, slic, and a quick way to activate), there is no Reduced Functionality Mode anymore since Vista SP1, just a black background and some popup notifications. Nothing is going to "stop working" if you don't activate.

I know this because I had a couple of 2008 datacenter servers that were running and still fully functional well past the expiration of the last rearm before I finally got the budget approved to actually license them. Nobody cares what the desktop background looks like on a server. :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. ady199

ady199 MDL Senior Member

Jul 22, 2009
    I've tried to run this on Windows 7 Untouched RTM 7600 x86 - the crack seems to run ok, i then restart my machine, I then go to System properties but it still shows 30 days left to activate!

Why isn't this working?

(I'm running it as Admin)

6. clicky

clicky MDL Novice

Jul 24, 2009
    you have 30 days because this crack method isn't activating windows. What it does is simply remove the nags to activate. so when your time runs out you don't get nags screens.

7. MADDOG33

Nov 25, 2008
    Not to worry, it's liscencing information but after the 30 days expire there should be no need to activate. A good way to test it is to write down your product key, open the command interpreter and type slmgr -upk and press enter. Log off and back on and it should go smoothly with no popups or messeges. To re-install the product key type slmgr -ipk xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx.

8. FuzzyMaster

FuzzyMaster MDL Member

Jun 21, 2007
    The link Aenslead posted was for "Chew-WGA 0.3, the All-In-One Windows 7 Patch". Personally I would avoid this like all other activators/cracks, but if you really want it....well there is always google....

BTW, you all do realize what the title of this thread is right ?!?

Also, contrary to MADDOG33 ("...bios moding is the most reliable method...although irreversable...."), BIOS mods are reversible. The simplest way is to flash your MB with a manufacturer supplied BIOS (the one you supplied in your request for a mod) that hasn't yet been modded. Not sure why you would bother but it can be done.

9. petrossa

petrossa MDL Novice

Jan 3, 2009
    if you install a automatic wallpaper changer you have your wallpaper back.

10. soleimanian

soleimanian MDL Novice

Jul 13, 2009
    30 days is enough for crackers to create a new activation tool

11. caudex

caudex MDL Novice

Aug 19, 2007
    You mean 120days.

12. rasso

rasso MDL Member

May 24, 2009
    if I can not activite my win7 with cert or slic,then i will do format 120 days later. again install win7.and 3 times format in a year :D good idea

13. Myrrh

Myrrh MDL Expert

Nov 26, 2008
    Has anybody tried, if you do an upgrade install over your existing install, do the timers and rearm count start over?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  14. jverga

jverga MDL Novice

Apr 6, 2008
    No, tried an in-place upgrade and found out it has no effect on timers and rearm count.

15. ady199

ady199 MDL Senior Member

Jul 22, 2009
    Its on page 9 of this thread - Thanks goes out to MADDOG33

16. Aenslead

Aenslead MDL Novice

Jul 25, 2009
    Well then, lets just wait for the 64bit solution and that's that.

17. secr9tos

secr9tos MDL Addicted

Jul 28, 2009
    also no problems with windows updates?