Advanced Tokens Manager - The Activation Backup Solution

Discussion in 'MDL Projects and Applications' started by Josh Cell, Jun 9, 2011.

1. bobdonkey

bobdonkey MDL Novice

Dec 6, 2013
    Sounds like a good idea, but how do I do that? There is no Windows 7 media provided with the PCs. Do you mean integrate with the MDT image so it will be ready activated? That would be ideal.

2. Tito

Tito Super Mod / Adviser
    Staff Member

Nov 30, 2009
    Check PM.

:)

3. frankmer

frankmer MDL Novice

Nov 3, 2012
    Hola, no se inglés para decir mi experiencia con la aplicación, pero lo hago en español.
    Activé win 8 con una clave de wmc proporcionada por microsoft y pues fue definitiva. Actualicé a win 8.1 con store y me quedó el win 8.1 con wmc activado en definitiva, e hice un respaldo con la aplicación Advanced Tokens Manager.

hoy, realicé una instalación limpia de win 8.1 pro con wmc y apliqué la aplicación, me marcó un error, pero reinicié y quedó activada definitivamente, es decir, funcionó al 100 la aplicación, pese al error marcado.

Debo decir que lo hice dos veces, una en 32 bits y otra en 64 bist y funcionó. :worthy:

saludos.
    :biggrin:

4. FuSchnickens

FuSchnickens MDL Junior Member

Jul 31, 2009
    Hey,

I'm trying to back up my Windows 8.1 Pro and Office 2013 activations on this new PC I just set up last week. I ran toolkit and had no issues backing it up. But toolkit ha no back up options for Win 8.1. Both were permanently activated via the phone method. I even tried advanced tokens manager and its the same thing. It's only seeing Office 13 and able to back it up. Any ideas as to why this is happening? Thanks.

5. ultimate_live

ultimate_live MDL Expert

Mar 15, 2011
    TRANSLATION.

Hi.
    I don´t know English, but I want to tell you my experience with the aplication.
    I activated permanently my Windows 8 with a WMC key given for free by M$. Then I updated my Windows 8 to 8.1 through the windows Store, and was still activated.
    After that, I made a backup with ATM.
    Today, I made a clean install of Windows 8.1 with WMC, and restored the backup. It showed me "Error 100".
    I restarted my computer, and my Windows installation was activated permanently, even with the erro 100.
    I tried it with x86, and also with x64, and they were both permanently activated.

6. antonio19

antonio19 MDL Novice

Jun 5, 2007
    The correct translation to me is the following:

Hi. I don´t know English to tell about my own experience with the application [ATM], but I will do it in Spanish.
    I activated permanently my Windows 8 with a WMC key provided for free by M$. Then I updated my Windows 8 to 8.1 through the Windows Store, and I got 8.1 with WMC fully activated. After that, I made a backup with the application ATM.

Today, I made a clean install of Windows 8.1 Pro with WMC, and restored the backup. It showed me an Error, but I restarted my computer, and my Windows installation was activated permanently, the application [i.e. ATM] is working at 100%, despite the mentionned error.

I should say that I tried it with x86, and also with x64, and they were both working [permanently activated].

7. acyuta

acyuta MDL Expert

Mar 8, 2010
    Just have one query:

I use it to backup and restore win 8 and office 2010/13 on windows 8.
    I know it cannot restore win 8.1 and office 2013 online activations.
    However, like in windows 8, can I backup and restore office 2010 online activation on windows 8.1. Office 2013 on win 8.1 is of course not supported.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  8. germanhess

germanhess MDL Member

May 26, 2012
    A question please

Do you know if I have to change my HDD could use activation perfectly or not ?

thanks

9. MrKaon

MrKaon MDL Senior Member

Jan 23, 2011
    I have activated windows 8.1 with MAK key over the internet and I can use this software to backup activation but I cannot restore it :eek:
    Am I correct :confused:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  10. CODYQX4

CODYQX4 MDL Developer

Sep 4, 2009
    #1830 CODYQX4, Jan 30, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 12, 2019

11. MaDMaxiBo

MaDMaxiBo MDL Novice

Feb 28, 2012
    is there any manager works with 8.1 ind pro ?
    i got free key and activated 8.1 online. i need restore after reinstall windows. i fear that i might not be able to activate again...

12. areske86

areske86 MDL Novice

Feb 27, 2014
    can anyone help.. i have a backup of phone actvation windows 8.1 pro wmc . i have installed office pro plus 2013 like was on the system during backup. during restore it says cannot restore activation with this backup please read instructions in read me file.. can anyone help????

13. Thermaltake868

Thermaltake868 MDL Novice

Nov 24, 2012
    If I change my hard drive and install same x64 Win 7 Ultimate on it like it is now on my old one, will activation restore be successful ?

14. Thermaltake868

Nov 24, 2012
  15. Carlos Detweiller

Carlos Detweiller Emperor of Ice-Cream

Dec 21, 2012
    Depends on the type of activation (OEM:SLP reactivated right away.
    Additionally, if you online/phone activated with Retail, MAK, OEM:NSLP/OEM:COA, should the swapped HDD push the hardware change limit beyond its tolerance, you'll need to reactivate.

16. Thermaltake868

Nov 24, 2012
    I activate with MAK key.

17. Carlos Detweiller

Carlos Detweiller Emperor of Ice-Cream

Dec 21, 2012
    Well, since MAK is an online activation, it depends on if the HDD changed still keeps the activation tokens inside the hardware tolerance grace. In other words: If you already changed too many components after the last activation, and the HDD pushes tokens beyond the change limit, they become useless and you need to reactivate the normal way. Of course you can save the new tokens after reactivation.

18. Thermaltake868

Nov 24, 2012
    All hardware is same didn't change anything, but next week I will change that hdd, and hope that activation backup will work.

19. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
    Then most likely your activation backup should work. :cool:

20. markeddy998

markeddy998 MDL Novice

Jan 27, 2013
    I have a quick question, if I have 3 identical Lenovo workstations that have Windows 7 x64 from the factory, can I just capture the token from one and then image the others with the image from the master workstation with a build I like, or do I need to pull the token for each machine, re-image and re-activate. The only reason I ask is if you look at the OEM activation product ID on each machine it's the same from the factory. Or is the activation on each machine tied to a unique ID from each mainboard?

Thank you.