All windows 8 doubts clear

Discussion in 'Windows 8' started by whizkidraj, Oct 30, 2012.

Tags:
  1. whizkidraj

whizkidraj MDL Giveaway Organiser

Apr 6, 2012
    Yup thanks for reading the whole post and for the cmd @EFA11 sir. Windows Script Host
    Windows(R), ProfessionalWMC edition: The machine is permanently activated. This message showed up after I entered slmgr -xpr in command prompt as administrator. SO now my windows 8 is permanently activated right and I can download all future Microsoft updates and can also use Microsoft Security Essentials which requires genuine windows installed right. But I had heard windows 8 contains Microsoft office 2013 + integrated antivirus and some screen filtrations softwares. And there isn't any1 of these preinstalled by default so I can get office and security essentials free. Or give me a link to latest Microsoft office with key and activation posts please.

2. snorge

snorge MDL Novice

Aug 15, 2012
    Maybe you should have just bought the thing if you are going to keep asking stupid questions then bug Microsoft instead.

3. whizkidraj

Apr 6, 2012
    If u don't wanna help then please don't post I'm not doing timepass here. Since it was my 1st time so I wanted to know everything perfectly so that I can even help my friends to do the same. Now please reply to my above post please don't give such negative msgs. :negative:

4. whizkidraj

Apr 6, 2012
    hey guys if not answering about ms office then at-least tell that now can i download all current and future ms updates for windows 8 os and it wouldn't be detected by ms. Thank you to all the people who helped me on this post. Now i also feel that it was easy to do all the things i asked that mean's I've learn it perfectly :)
    :tankyou::tankyou:

5. EFA11

EFA11 Avatar Guru

Oct 7, 2010
    lol you can use windows update just fine, essentials as well. anything you like. Your system is too legit to quit (oh yes I went there!)

6. whizkidraj

Apr 6, 2012
    thanks now i feel relieved and see u all in my next post
    :bye1::wavetowel2::tankyou: