Alpha Protocol Game

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by mickycrueser, Jul 16, 2010.

1. mickycrueser

mickycrueser MDL Novice

Jul 16, 2010
    Alpha Protocolshas recently banned on PC and seems to be getting satisfying responses from the gamers across different countries. This RPG game is developed by obsidian who previously developed a great remarkable game called "Never winter Nights 2" and Knights of the old Republic 2. In this game you are going to play an interesting character which is Spy deals with top secret activities mostly for US government. The game goes on big action when Michael at his regular work figures out something big, and that was world wide conspiracy. This third person shooting game which includes RPG aspect reminds me a very recent launched Mass Effect 2.

There is good range of weapons (Pistol, Submachine gun, Shotgun, Assault rifle and Hand to hand) to show up your skill in this RPG. This game offers a detail manual customization right from players to weaponry, so before getting in to action customize the player as well as weapons to play tough. The game play and mostly the shooting stuffs are quite similar to Mass Effect 2 but in this game you are going to experience little more RPG ingredient. Too much of RPG either turns you off or may be you are going to enjoy it more because it is just individual choice. Many believe that RPG stuffs are going fine but there are rumors that RPG is creating little more complexity while during game play.

2. DevarksMcsxip

DevarksMcsxip MDL Novice

Aug 2, 2010
    Alpha Protocol is a espionage role-playing video game.Alpha Protocol puts you in the shoes of Michael Thorton, who was recently accepted to participate in a secret spy organization called Alpha Protocol together for real-world environment.This game is one of the best game for me because this game is really enjoyable game.The best thing of the game is the suspense of the game.

3. ptrhenry52

ptrhenry52 MDL Novice

Aug 6, 2010
    Alpha Protocol is a third-person espionage role-playing video game.I play this game on pc with keyboard and mouse. In the mission where one has to crash the destroyer, we must give every time the destroyer position, except that each time the light turns green but was told not to crash.This is really very annoying .