Anniversary Update (RS2) 1607.1??

Discussion in 'Windows 10' started by Flipp3r, Jan 10, 2017.

1. Myrrh

Myrrh MDL Expert

Nov 26, 2008
    Except that updating via WSUS was thoroughly broken in 14393 initial release and only became usable after many updates. So if you're doing a clean install in a WSUS environment, helps to start with something that will update correctly.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. T-S

T-S MDL Guru

Dec 14, 2012
    Just download the last CU once, put it in a shared folder and update anything you need. Then set up WSUS

3. Tiger-1

Tiger-1 MDL Guru

Oct 18, 2014
    well I think each one have your own manner to make things, myself think and make my "things" different so whenever that I need reinstall Windows 10 for some reason all is faster and without problems related to updates at least until now; I have one folder named as LTSB 2016 Updates in another partition and already know that updates M$ launch for all users then I download all updates via catalog.update.m$ and store in there after reinstall Windows normaly in sequence install all updates ( until now are only 5) but seem now things are changed related to updates ;) then waiting tomorrow and see which actions arrive for us

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...