Another forum like this

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Smart86, May 31, 2015.

1. Smart86

Smart86 Guest

Thank you for your kind words and I believe I have done it . :clap:

2. Smart86

Smart86 Guest

Ok Skaedo ... I follow your guide and I even used the AIK tool to make an iso file which now I see under the update folder ... If I'm correct I just need to burn en_windows_7_updated.iso onto a disk and this will give me a system with updates from 15/5/15 ... I'm curious where do you find these simplix pack every month ? And a big thanks to you I wouldn't of done it without you :worthy:

3. Skaendo

Skaendo MDL Addicted

Sep 23, 2014
    Yep, you should just need to burn it to a DVD-R and your good to go with most of the latest updates.

Just to make sure, you mentioned that you were running 32 bit Windows, did you have to update Index=5?

I found the pack here and gamazet has a thread here: http://forums.mydigitallife.net/thr...tem-Integrate-hotfixes-into-Win7-distribution and updates it as soon as the new packs come out.

Make sure that you swing by there and click the thanks button on his post.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Smart86

Smart86 Guest

Yes I did use index 5, thanks ... I'm curious will these updates also work with 64bit OS ? I imagine as long as one select the correct index, yes ?

5. Skaendo

Skaendo MDL Addicted

Sep 23, 2014
    Yes, the pack will update x86 or x64 Windows 7.

Glad to hear that everything went good.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. Smart86

Smart86 Guest

All thanks to you and thanks again for that pack link also. Now I need to try it out lol