[Answered] KMSPico and Steam. It's safe?

Discussion in 'Windows 10' started by GarRP, Aug 25, 2017.

1. GarRP

GarRP MDL Novice

Aug 25, 2017
    Hello everyone, I'm new here! I've come to ask for help! After some hardware changes, I can no longer activate my Windows 10. A friend told me to install a "KMSPico Portable" to do the activation. After execution, I have an "AutoPico" in the scheduled tasks. Does Steam not detect how hack or VAC Ban in my games? Do I always need to use this program for activation? I really need help to better understand this.

Thanks.

2. s1ave77

s1ave77 Has left at his own request

Aug 15, 2012
    #1. Normally the task is part of the installer version, not the portable :g:. At least it will take care that activation is re-newed regularly.

#2. Steam only VAC bans if you apparently cheat in a game that uses steam anti-cheat. I even played Doom via steamfix (Spacewar for Steam), nothing happend :D.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. GarRP

GarRP MDL Novice

Aug 25, 2017
    So is it totally safe? My antivirus detects and always deletes. I need to be sure!

4. s1ave77

Aug 15, 2012
    In case you got your files from MDL, you're safe. The tools here are downloaded by thousands of people. Any malicious behaviour would have been reported.

Since AV vendors cooperate with Microsoft, the KMS tools are flagged by purpose :cool2:.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. GarRP

GarRP MDL Novice

Aug 25, 2017
    I downloaded it by some other means. Can you send me the download link? Topic Link

Thanks

6. s1ave77

Aug 15, 2012
  7. GarRP

GarRP MDL Novice

Aug 25, 2017
    Thank you so much guys!