Any Good Hide IP Software for Win 7?

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by WoodyGoaty79, Dec 6, 2009.

1. bicyclechris

bicyclechris MDL Novice

Oct 31, 2012
    Tor is designed for people who live in crazy oppressive countries like North Korea (if you can find a computer), and war-torn Eastern European countries where big brother doesn't grant the freedom of speech or the internet in their countries. It provides people with a voice so they can be heard with anonymity. It is slow as the speed of smell because Tor is a volunteer network, where your internet traffic is bounced through and made anonymous through a series of "computer hops" which are basically volunteer desktop host machines. It disables all plugins, and is geared toward journalism/blogging, not downloading the latest copy of Tekken Tag or Tranformers movies. One thing to remember is that although your public IP addess is visible to outside eyes, outside of most IPv4 based LANs, your MAC address is not. (please correct me if I'm wrong about that statement). If you are on a full IPv6 network, then your MAC address is embedded into the data transmission. Hence the desire for MAC spoofing.

2. TomCollx

TomCollx MDL Novice

Jun 21, 2013
    I use Hide ALL IP ( hideallip.com ), unique support hide GAME IP, hide UDP video player IP and portable, work fine at win7/win8

3. EFA11

EFA11 Avatar Guru

Oct 7, 2010
    #23 EFA11, Jun 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2017