Any leaked key blacklisted???

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by danny3456, Oct 23, 2009.

1. devil8080

devil8080 MDL Novice

Sep 16, 2009
    99.99% right considering probability is highly unpredictable! ;-)

i agree with you, it will be an infinite loop till ....... mmmmmm... god knows then. because i did already did a detailed explaination as how easy is it to catch non-genuine users, as M$ got a database of users using its products like how OEM/ODM keeps a track of their product database. all they need to make sure their sales dont drop, so they will continue to create more FUD, fear uncertainity doubt in people to push windows 7 sales and we will again come out with some plan to play a free ride again and again and again. yes as soon as i get my new CPU which i ordered? i will go to xen hypervisor and will SLPX.Z and will loop it up as long as we both dont get tired of it and give up. well linux is a blank console for me most of the time as i am a console user, common be a little mercyfull windows users even linux chaps also needs to see a little of the color of windows. even we like to play the same game you play and also the other games. :-D hope i will annoy less. well i will try to be polite and nice. :-D

2. danny3456

danny3456 MDL Member

Aug 22, 2009
    #162 danny3456, Oct 26, 2009
    Last edited: Oct 26, 2009
    (OP)
    Too much on the technical side that I don't to want add anything. We have to consider the commercial implication of piracy. I don't think M$ wants an absolute zero. A controlled level of piracy will do them good rather than harm. Imagine all the hard and soft modders are killed, what left are paid users only. It will only push some pirate users to Linus and other less expensive OS, promoting the growth of other os. Piracy helps to saturated the M$ market share and spread addictions to all M$ software, not only windows but other M$ products as well. If I were M$, I would maintain a balanced flora of legit and pirate users, just to ensure the protection against others' invasions. The important point is that the number should not threaten their survival. IE 7 was a very good example. It was limited to ligit users at the beginning, but the growth of other browers, particularly Firfox, forced them to re-open IE to public, yet firfox has gained its momentum already that M$'s IE never stops dropping from their share. Do you think M$ is so stupid that they don't understand????:cool::cool::cool: