Anyone leave Windows 10?

Discussion in 'Windows 10' started by GOD666, Dec 18, 2016.

1. endbase

endbase MDL Guru

Aug 12, 2012
    Yeah and stable it is also realy fast me like it :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. LiteOS

LiteOS Windowizer

Mar 7, 2014
    Win 10 is just like the red and blue pill case from matrix
    each person will choose to himself and will justfied his way
    but we cant be objective cos we didnt experice both

3. wazzock

wazzock MDL Senior Member

Oct 22, 2016
    i justify switching to 10 for driver support for kaby lake and ryzen APU's which is highly unlikely for 7 :( but if w10 gets the job done, hey ho :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. cuteee

cuteee MDL Guru

Oct 13, 2012
    Me too, but I found out that one memory card don't sit good and now I don't get anymore BSOD (I hope so).

5. ultimate11

ultimate11 MDL Novice

Jun 28, 2015
    I will say that in the future, I will leave Windows entirely, in the interim, I will be using Windows less for business purposes once I dual-boot Debian.

6. Michaela Joy

Michaela Joy MDL Crazy Lady

Jul 26, 2012
    @ultimate11: That makes good sense.

I'm not involved in computer servicing anymore, nor am I writing software for the newest systems. For those who are, it's important for them to learn the latest technologies,
    so that they can remain relevant in the industry. So I use Windows 7. I didn't want to beta test a new OS. 7 Works for me. I'm not a gamer, and I have no intention of buying the newest hardware.

I don't need it.

For those who do, you will need to learn and use Windows 10.

7. TheSkaffer

TheSkaffer MDL Senior Member

May 16, 2010
    For whats it worth I use W10 as much as possible, but resort to W81 on 1-2 older laptops that require some HW tweaks I can't easily figure out to make them run W10.

8. Colors6

Colors6 MDL Novice

Oct 7, 2016
    I went back to windows 8.1.

Windows 10 was causing random crashes when I played video full screen.

I reset windows 10. Did not help.

Just went back to 8.1. Hoping this stops the crashes.

9. Zeblade

Zeblade MDL Junior Member

Jun 21, 2007
    Got Windows 10, had Windows 7 but deleted it. Was not using it. Put OS X Sierra (Hackintosh) on and since ALL of it works flawless I use OS X all the time now. I use Windows 10 for games. For ME there are just so many things that OS X does far much better.

For me to get Windows 10 to just SLEEP all the time haha.. yet Mac.. again I was shocked at 1st that it did it. It really is the SMALL things in life that matter lol.

10. SpeedDream

SpeedDream MDL Addicted

Feb 20, 2012
    been an insider and followed every 10 news no way would go back

11. The only reason for any windows was for playing several games.
    Windows 10 have much advantages in compare to Windows 7 and more up to date.
    With some tools you can exclude any spy related and bring back old more useful GUI.
    I tried everything to keep on this system but I gave up at any moment, - Windows 10 its a pur nightmare.
    You have to workaround every little thing, every single old game and be pissed of everyday to waste so much time with the gui.

I went back to Windows 7 and right now I try everything to make all games playable in Linux.
    In few years you will not have any smart choice left, pure poor Windows 10 or join finally the open-source UNIX world.

If you have more interests as in just checking emails and watch movies, the choose should be clear...

12. maestrosir

maestrosir MDL Junior Member

Aug 1, 2016
    This can be done even on an Android tablet.
    No PC required.

13. Michaela Joy

Michaela Joy MDL Crazy Lady

Jul 26, 2012
    So true. Any Smartphone can do that. :)

14. yro

yro MDL Addicted

Jul 26, 2009
    Im back to win 7 pro on 3 machines... ill wait till 2019 to see if microsoft will keep with these crap forced updates and these crap "big featured updates" (there are 2 to be released this year).. im donne with that aproach..

15. yro

yro MDL Addicted

Jul 26, 2009
  16. SAM-R

SAM-R MDL Guru

Mar 21, 2015
    Need to change 2019 to 2025 for Win 10 and YES they WILL continue with CU's.

17. lobo11

lobo11 TOMAHAWK CHOP

Feb 16, 2012
    What gets me is all the Windows 7 lovers, you're in wrong Forum, they would love to hear why you came Home to 7 in that forum, we are looking forward, no, do not agree with everything, but, do us a flavor, bash us in Windows 7 Forum. Sorry if I'm long winded today.:D

18. dhjohns

dhjohns MDL Guru

Sep 5, 2013
    Windows 7 is slow, antiquated, and basically obsolete. I gave up on that OS years ago.