[Apowersoft PDF Special] ApowerPDF + PDF Converter - 2 Lifetime + 5 Yearly + Free Monthly (for all).

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by whizkidraj, Feb 27, 2019.

1. whizkidraj

whizkidraj MDL Giveaway Organiser

Apr 6, 2012

ApowerPDF + PDF Converter

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Apowersoft Social Media Links

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]

About the giveaway:-

I would like to thank my dear friend Wendy, and everyone at Apowersoft for sponsoring this generous giveaway for our awesome forum members.:tankyou:

For all our members and readers, if you would like to try these 2 softwares for free i.e ApowerPDF and PDF Converter, you can use the below monthly codes.
    Again, thanks to
    Wendy, and everyone at Apowersoft for this. :giverose:

14FF6-2F15N-FAEMG-9F1EF
    FADB4-BF5BN-F1BMG-A1AF1

(Monthly code can be used to activate many accounts)
    (User needs to use the code to activate his account before the end of April 10, 2019)

Giveaway rules:-

1. Only one entry allowed per household.

2. You must use your real IP address to enter the giveaway (Not a VPN or proxy).
    What I mean by real IP address is, once you enter a competition here using some PC and internet network, then please try not to change that network or visit your friend's home sometimes and enter the competition from there, or in college, open MDL and enter in the competition from there. Try to keep your participation all from one place, one network and household, one device.

3. Must be a registered member before the start of the giveaway. If you register and the giveaway has already been started, you cannot participate.
    Wait for the next giveaway after registering and after making some good posts in other forums section. :)

4. Like, Follow, Subscribe Apowersoft on their social media sites. (optional, but appreciated).

And a special simple small request
    :bookside:
    And at last, please comment something that should indicate that you want to enter this competition. Not just thanks or other one word comments.

Giveaway ends on March 31st, 2019.

Good luck all. :good3:

2. sterchin

sterchin MDL Member

Mar 25, 2016
    Thanks for the giveaway.
    Programs for editing and converting pdf files are always in demand, especially for work that is associated with various documents.

3. tarekma7

tarekma7 MDL Member

Sep 28, 2012
    Thanks a lot for the giveaway @whizkidraj . I never tried this software but actually I am interested in PDF software solutions. The features and tools included in this application are very good and of great help to manage PDF files in all ways, for example, edit, sign, convert and many more. Please count me in

4. salama2015

salama2015 MDL Novice

Jul 19, 2015
    Thanks
    Please i need this license

5. kubik67

kubik67 MDL Member

Feb 14, 2016
    Thanks for the giveaway.
    In daily activities constantly have to work with PDF documents and this software will significantly reduce and simplify the work of converting and editing PDF files.

Liked, Followed, Subscribed on Apowersoft

6. noyz

noyz MDL Novice

Sep 9, 2017
    i would like to win one for i am so interested with these software and I am positive that i can use this with my projects i will do from school