[Apowersoft PDF Special] ApowerPDF + PDF Converter - 2 Lifetime + 5 Yearly + Free Monthly (for all).

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by whizkidraj, Feb 27, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whizkidraj

whizkidraj MDL Giveaway Organiser

Apr 6, 2012
    #1 whizkidraj, Feb 27, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 2, 2019

ApowerPDF + PDF Converter

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Apowersoft Social Media Links

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]

About the giveaway:-

I would like to thank my dear friend Wendy, and everyone at Apowersoft for sponsoring this generous giveaway for our awesome forum members.:tankyou:

For all our members and readers, if you would like to try these 2 softwares for free i.e ApowerPDF and PDF Converter, you can use the below monthly codes.
    Again, thanks to
    Wendy, and everyone at Apowersoft for this. :giverose:

14FF6-2F15N-FAEMG-9F1EF
    FADB4-BF5BN-F1BMG-A1AF1

(Monthly code can be used to activate many accounts)
    (User needs to use the code to activate his account before the end of April 10, 2019)

Giveaway rules:-

1. Only one entry allowed per household.

2. You must use your real IP address to enter the giveaway (Not a VPN or proxy).
    What I mean by real IP address is, once you enter a competition here using some PC and internet network, then please try not to change that network or visit your friend's home sometimes and enter the competition from there, or in college, open MDL and enter in the competition from there. Try to keep your participation all from one place, one network and household, one device.

3. Must be a registered member before the start of the giveaway. If you register and the giveaway has already been started, you cannot participate.
    Wait for the next giveaway after registering and after making some good posts in other forums section. :)

4. Like, Follow, Subscribe Apowersoft on their social media sites. (optional, but appreciated).

And a special simple small request
    :bookside:
    And at last, please comment something that should indicate that you want to enter this competition. Not just thanks or other one word comments.

Giveaway ends on April 5th, 2019.

Good luck all. :good3:

2. sterchin

sterchin MDL Member

Mar 25, 2016
    Thanks for the giveaway.
    Programs for editing and converting pdf files are always in demand, especially for work that is associated with various documents.

3. tarekma7

tarekma7 MDL Member

Sep 28, 2012
    Thanks a lot for the giveaway @whizkidraj . I never tried this software but actually I am interested in PDF software solutions. The features and tools included in this application are very good and of great help to manage PDF files in all ways, for example, edit, sign, convert and many more. Please count me in

4. salama2015

salama2015 MDL Novice

Jul 19, 2015
    Thanks
    Please i need this license

5. kubik67

kubik67 MDL Member

Feb 14, 2016
    Thanks for the giveaway.
    In daily activities constantly have to work with PDF documents and this software will significantly reduce and simplify the work of converting and editing PDF files.

Liked, Followed, Subscribed on Apowersoft

6. noyz

noyz MDL Novice

Sep 9, 2017
    i would like to win one for i am so interested with these software and I am positive that i can use this with my projects i will do from school

7. dinosaur07

dinosaur07 MDL Senior Member

Jan 19, 2016
    Thanks a lot for the giveaway @whizkidraj
    Very nice software Apowersoft produces, i remember when i was using their screen recorder what of a good quality it was.
    The same with this PDF software, although i haven`t used it i am confident i will be very satisfied with it as the quality will prevail. A PDF converter is a must have software nowadays.
    Count me in please for this giveaway!
    :band::band:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  8. gundja

gundja MDL Junior Member

Jul 6, 2011
    Thanks . I hope it can edit and keep the formatting of pdf documents written in word and which is saved in pdf because actually all other pdf professional solutions I have tried failed at this problem

9. bebondi

bebondi MDL Member

Apr 24, 2017
    Thanks a lot for such a nice giveaway! I urgently need a pdf converter to make searchable a pdf file in order to edit info as word file for writing down a paperwork. Count me in please. :oops:

10. Nepoleon

Nepoleon MDL Member

Feb 21, 2016
    Thanks for the giveaway.

I deal with lot of PDF documents on a daily basis and would like to win a license to this new product from Apowersoft.

11. love soft

love soft MDL Novice

Dec 16, 2016
    Thanks for the giveaway
    Friendly interface, editing and other functions
    Very simple operation, very practical
    Not many PDF tools

12. hakah

hakah MDL Member

Apr 4, 2014
  13. grrgrr

grrgrr MDL Member

Oct 4, 2017
    Thanks @whizkidraj for this giveaway

I currently use different free software's for my PDF work, to add watermark, rotate, edit, cut pages, add password, add pages, merge, split and reduce size. ApowerPDF alongwith PDF Converter fulfills all my needs. Additionally, having a lifetime license gives peace of mind. Hope to emerge as a winner.

Thanks, Grr

14. deathsmear

deathsmear MDL Junior Member

Apr 14, 2017
    Great Thanks @whizkidraj for Exclusive Event

i want to win lifetime license of ApowerPDF which is simple in use & professional in output

15. Raur

Raur MDL Member

Oct 11, 2017
    Thanks a lot for the opportunity to win in this special giveaway @whizkidraj , Wendy and everyone at Apowersoft.

I'm currently using PDF-XChange Editor Trial. I'd need a full-featured PDF editor like ApowerPDF to create, edit and maintain formatting of PDF documents with ease, plus PDF Converter to easily convert PDFs to Microsoft Word supported formats. I wouldn't need any PDF editing software for document tasks as it is already enough for me. Hoping to win a license, count me in please!

Followed Apowersoft on Twitter.
    Liked/Followed Apowersoft on Facebook.

16. dhruvenjoy

dhruvenjoy MDL Member

Nov 27, 2010
    Apower pdf is an all-in-one PDF editor, reader,converter and creator and features very simple to use interface even for people who are not advanced/intermediate. Thanks for the giveaway. Followed on all platforms.

17. akiratoriyama

akiratoriyama MDL Junior Member

Apr 7, 2014
    I really need a pdf converter which works offline. Please count me in.

18. whizkidraj

Apr 6, 2012
    #18 whizkidraj, Apr 2, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 5, 2019
    (OP)
    Winners to be announced soon.....

19. whizkidraj

Apr 6, 2012
    [​IMG]
    @gundja - Lifetime
    @grrgrr - Lifetime

@tarekma7 - Yearly
    @bebondi - Yearly
    @dinosaur07 - Yearly
    @kubik67 - Yearly
    @akiratoriyama - Yearly

Congratulations! Winners will receive a PM from me. Please reply to the PM in 3 days to claim your win, or else next person in the list becomes the new winner and so on....

Once again, I would like to thank my dear friend Wendy :giverose:, and everyone at Apowersoft for sponsoring this generous giveaway for our awesome forum members.:tankyou:

20. whizkidraj

Apr 6, 2012