Are You Married?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by pkaji123, Dec 13, 2009.

1. martincrow

martincrow MDL Novice

Jan 13, 2011
    I will get married this year, and waiting for that day.

2. R29k

R29k MDL GLaDOS

Feb 13, 2011
    Interesting thread and some eye opening experiences. I'm 29 and in a relationship, will most likely get married in 4-6 years. I don't really believe in love at first sight and all that rubbish. Emotions land people in hot water more often than not, it makes you see things that are not there. I prefer a more measured approach.
    @Deb_Rider To find someone that likes you they have to know you first. Simply asking loads of people most likely will not work, unless you're really luck of course. :D Find something that you like doing that lets you interact with different people, it's a start towards getting you out of the "jack in a box" mode.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. exo-dan

exo-dan MDL Senior Member

Aug 22, 2009
    Divorced(although I prefer to call it widowed)since 02.10 years wasted because she had to cheat,during the holidays at that.What's worse is I haven't been able to attain a girlfriend since-as if I cheated ;/

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...