Are you Satisfied with the Removal of Reputation System in MDL?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Happpy, Aug 5, 2011.

?

Are you Satify with the Removal of Reputaion System from MDL?

1. YES! I'm Satisfied.

9 vote(s)
    90.0%
  2. No, I'm not but I tell you its reason in thread's reply.

1 vote(s)
    10.0%
  1. Happpy

Happpy MDL Senior Member

Jan 23, 2010
    #1 Happpy, Aug 5, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2011
    Hello, Dudes!

Question is how much do you Satisfied with the removal of Reputation System in MDL or what's your opinion about that?

Read This please too:

My purpose isn't to criticize or insult of any Member or Moderator due to removing reputation system.

My purpose isn't to blame / tease Moderators and Admins about why they removed Reputation System.

I'm not against what they (MDL Administration) have done so far.

My goal isn't to spread unrest in this forum.

٘My aim is just to see people's opinions about the removal of this reputation system.

At last I request to everyone to take this thread in a positive manner and give their opinions and polls as much as possible.:)

Regards,

Happy.

2. x86

x86 MDL Addicted

Jul 8, 2011
    Regarding that bit, there are quite a few members that laid out their views on a quite detailed and justified manner. My guess is that view represents the vast majority of MDL users, and that discussion on that particular topic was exhaustive to an extend that did cover all points.

As for the poll, I think it should have a third neutral option labelled i.e. I am not really bothered / affected by the change.

Having said that - my personal view is No, I would like to have the Rep system in tandem with the Thanks system. But given the circumstances of it being abused, Yes - I am happy that it has been dropped. So, in the end of the day it was all about a (correct) and democratic decision by the MDL team to have it removed...

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Happpy

Happpy MDL Senior Member

Jan 23, 2010
    I apologize that I've some spelling mistakes on Poll's Title. I don't know how to change the polls and their titles. So please don't mind. I request to any Admin to please do correct the option of Satisfy and Reputation.

4. _spinner_

_spinner_ MDL Addicted

Apr 3, 2011
    From my point of view it doesn't change nothing, nor a reputy light neither a star does matter how much do you know and who you are...
    We are here to discover, try to suggest and give help, and have fun....

When this is accepted, we can help each other more than we think, the thank system will be improved with a master confirmation only when a suggest is going to be really helpful confirmed by a Mdl user....

In these boring days i can place a lot of posts with a few words (there are a lot unuseless with no sense...) just to keep growing my post number...

But i preferr just to shut up and watch just for new information....

We are just guys, let's try to be smart....:D

Nice going MDL.... and happy vacation to all:biggrin::biggrin:

5. dabits

dabits Guest

:shake:

:shake:

Agreed +1 :smile3:

6. R29k

R29k MDL GLaDOS

Feb 13, 2011
    Agreed +2 now mooooaaarrr ruuuummm lesss sects :3eyes:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  7. Deb_Rider

Deb_Rider MDL Senior Member

Aug 21, 2010

Absolutely fine...
    MDL is good....
    It never does wrong with anyone...
    who deserves less reputation his rep must be decreased....
    I'm with MDL............
    :v::yes::cheers::thumbsup:

8. evlad

evlad MDL Member

May 23, 2011
    You will get your reputation with quality posts.

Some people just use REP button for fun :(, THANKS button is OK.

MDL is nice place, keep a good work.