Arrrgghh. PLease help Win 7 wont active with 7loader

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by Coxroach1, Aug 27, 2009.

1. Coxroach1

Coxroach1 MDL Novice

Aug 27, 2009
    Hi All,

I am sure that this has been asked before but Icannot get hazar's 7loader to active my windows 7 install. I have got the correct version of win 7. I put the 7loader exe on the root of C and installed it. Upon reboot I was notactivated.

I have tried a number of times now and it wont do it, does enter an OEM key but does not activate.

I have got an EVGA 780i motherboard and manage to run the vista loader fine.

Please help. I am really stuck

Thanks all

2. Mr Jinje

Mr Jinje MDL Expert

Aug 19, 2009
    #2 Mr Jinje, Aug 27, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2017
  3. Coxroach1

Coxroach1 MDL Novice

Aug 27, 2009
    Thanks for the quick reply. Am I slic or non slic?. I dont even know waht that is!

4. Mr Jinje

Mr Jinje MDL Expert

Aug 19, 2009
    I do Non-SLIC.

5. Coxroach1

Coxroach1 MDL Novice

Aug 27, 2009
    Oh my god it is really complicated.

I just did what I think was the right steps but it didnt work.

Please some explain to me how to do it. either manual or with 7loader

I need help please!

6. RCOO

RCOO MDL Senior Member

Jan 15, 2009
    It is a rather confusing process.
    You have 2 option for your windows 7 activation: either you mod your bios, and add a slic 2.1 onto it, or you emulate the slic 2.1 using a loader.
    The first option, is garanteed to work. The second is garanteed to work, but not permanently. The first option is rather risky, because you have to flash your bios. (If you do it carefully there is absolutely no problem).

Regarding your problem using the loader: Have you tryed running the loader as admin? Are you using the latest version of 7Loader, 1.5? Maybe try an older version? Do you consider the chance of flashing your bios?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  7. tazman137

tazman137 MDL Junior Member

Jul 17, 2009
    Chew WGW then. Worked for mine.