AsRock D1800M not booting after using DAZ 2.2.2

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by Shish, Aug 1, 2014.

1. Shish

Shish MDL Novice

Aug 1, 2014
    Hi people of MDL,

I wrote this thread because i'm cornered at this and didn't found any viable solution in the forum (maybe i didn't see that) or googling around...

I have a AsRock D1800M that is recognized by Daz Loader and shows ALASKA, but after installing the certificate and asks for reboot, the only thing i see is a white cursor on top left (don't remember if blinking or not).

So the only way to have again a bootable system is to run the installation DVD again and pressing Shift+F10 and at the command prompt doing something like this: bootsect /nt60 SYS /force
    I don't remember it correctly was just an advice on the readme of DAZ, which seems to restore the bootloader and have windows loading properly...

Can anyone point me in the right direction by suggesting, i dunno, a bios mod, and a tutorial for it (taking granted it does exist modded bios of my mainboard or does exist a tutorial for modding an untouched bios)...

Thank you for reading, and answer if you can pretty please :)

2. s1ave77

s1ave77 Has left at his own request

Aug 15, 2012
    From the Readme shipped with the Loader:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Shish

Shish MDL Novice

Aug 1, 2014
    Thank you :) I'll try first that one, then asking for a bios :)