Assassins Creed game language change issue.

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by girish1026, May 17, 2010.

1. girish1026

girish1026 MDL Novice

Nov 18, 2009
    Hi to all. Recently i downloaded Assassins Creed game. It is in mdf format. The file size is 4.83 GB. At the time of installation, i came to know that the game is in Russian language. It is perfectly and running properly but all in Russian. Since i don't know Russian language. I would like to change it to English. For this i search in Google. But i didn't find full info. Somewhere i read that, if you replace the DataPC.forge file with English version DataPC.forge file. The game work in English language. I did it. For that file i searched in Google at last i found the file in a FTP site. i downloaded and replaced. The game is launched as usual but while at loading screen it is struck at 2% and not going forward. Please let me know how can i run the game in English language. Thanks

2. KruB

KruB MDL Novice

May 3, 2012
    [h=2]Assassins Creed HOT GAME![/h]

3. douglaswalkers

douglaswalkers MDL Junior Member

Jun 1, 2012
    Yes, you can change your language in assasin's creed. First you should try to change your place name in your console setting. Like if you want to English language then select USA or UK place. Next option is that, select the INI file from game folder and there you maybe see language option. Select that language option and select English language.