ATTENTION: CCleaner Messes Up 10586 Clean Install

Discussion in 'Windows 10' started by MonarchX, Jan 10, 2016.

1. lobo11

lobo11 TOMAHAWK CHOP

Feb 16, 2012
    This app I assure you does not know what "few stray entries" is:D

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. JP2015

JP2015 MDL Junior Member

Oct 16, 2015
    Relax everyone the CCleaner will be correcting this problem with the latest version of Windows 10 ( Mr MonarchX is correct there is a glitch within CCleaner working properly with the latest build of windows 10 ) Its confirmed and it will be resolved ASAP perhaps today by CCleaner staff...

PS: CCLEANER is safe and please give it time for them to update both or their repaired (32- and 64-bit version ) keep checking time to time for the new updated version

Thanks again for bringing it to my attention, Mr MonarchX this will be resolved in ASAP matter

Please folks calm down, and show some class and respect to your fellow members please.... no need to get right down and personal about anything, its only the internet and plus, to assist anyone who has an issue with their device... in this forum or any other technology forum there are smart and very good people still around please lets be nice and help each other before the good people with the insight and expertize start closing their accounts or ever worse, not to ever log in to this forum ever again... " lets don't push it or you will see that happen "

JP2016

3. kuroda

kuroda MDL Senior Member

Aug 25, 2012
    ...Why M$ does not have its own registry cleaner...yet? :cool:

4. JP2015

JP2015 MDL Junior Member

Oct 16, 2015
    Cuz Microsoft isn't into the tweaking for performance market and never will be " they don't want you to touch their stuff and what you get is what they want you to use period and don't ask questions "

If they did get into the registry cleaners and tweaks just use your amagination how many more calls to support will come into light, plus Microsoft wants to reduce the staffing levels to 50% before 2020

That's why MS doesn't want to go down that path again " they learned a very good lesson with " One Care and they scrapped it in less then 18 months in the 90s with XP and Windows 7 time frame "

JP2016

5. kuroda

kuroda MDL Senior Member

Aug 25, 2012
    ...I think that the M $ should do one for this,because every program that uninstalls leave garbage debris in your registry becoming a problem after.. so we have to resort to alternative, ccleaner privatzer etc for this ...:rolleyes:

6. lobo11

lobo11 TOMAHAWK CHOP

Feb 16, 2012
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  7. JP2015

JP2015 MDL Junior Member

Oct 16, 2015
    I agree but that's wishful thinking and M$ by the way isn't too concerned about what we think and what should be in this current time... " Microsoft is full steam ahead and no stopping them to the Smartphone and Tablet game and where the big bucks and action is moving forward " Windows in general will not be their big game in the near future or interest at all in the next year or two " Smartphones and Tablets is where they are heading full steam ahead where Apple has been focusing for the last 10 years and Google...

Android is the King of this new movement and Apple and Microsoft know, clearly Android is untouchable and will NEVER SELL, plus Google last year signed a multiyear contract with Android for the next 27 years in a hundred multibillion dollar venture... Sony, Blackberry, GM, Ford, BMW, and GE, and many others dropped Windows and Linux, and now all of these companies warehouses and management tools are all powered my Android devices.... You cant ever beat Android with their very classy and high end GPS technology at this time and moving forward...

Your concern about apps or software left over's get yourself a copy of Revo Uninstaller Pro and enjoy, you will love it been using it for over 15 years very good app for cleaning out left over's by un-intallations

JP2016

8. JP2015

JP2015 MDL Junior Member

Oct 16, 2015
    :weep:

You beat me to it :sneaky:

9. Mutagen

Mutagen MDL Addicted

Feb 18, 2013
    "A man has to know his limitations." - Dirty Harry

In 2003, I wanted to experiment with loose Li-Ion cells. But back then they weren't available to individuals. You had to be an OEM, buy them 10,000 at a time and prove you could handle them safely.

My only recourse was to take apart a sealed Li-Ion pack originally used on a Canon DSLR. I used an exacto knife and held the battery pack in my bare hands. I considered the procedure a success. First, I did get those cells out, and second, I was released from the hospital that same day.

10. JP2015

JP2015 MDL Junior Member

Oct 16, 2015
  11. lobo11

lobo11 TOMAHAWK CHOP

Feb 16, 2012
    In light of Ccleaner error, I had lost store too but did not care as I never used it, I went back and reinstalled everything Ccleaner had removed, then ran the one I mentioned above, now store is back and passes sfc /scannow:D

12. JP2015

JP2015 MDL Junior Member

Oct 16, 2015
    Piriform has been working on this problem all morning check for the new update time to time it will get resolved ASAP, Lobo11

13. lobo11

lobo11 TOMAHAWK CHOP

Feb 16, 2012
    I just feel sorry for all the people who had to Y/N:D

14. JP2015

JP2015 MDL Junior Member

Oct 16, 2015
    #54 JP2015, Jan 11, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2016
    yea I agree " but who said there is or this world is perfect a perfect world "

15. endbase

endbase MDL Guru

Aug 12, 2012
    No perfect world but people don't like when software messes up their system ! and I agree with them it's frustrating of course :tea:

16. kuroda

kuroda MDL Senior Member

Aug 25, 2012
    ...I just know that the free version of cclenaer does not have all the resources avaliable so i recomend use pay version.:biggrin:

17. lobo11

lobo11 TOMAHAWK CHOP

Feb 16, 2012
    #57 lobo11, Jan 11, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2016
    It's like my 5th ex wife, I caught her cheating with 3 other men, can I trust her again, WoW, this is heavy but I will use Ccleaner for Temp Internet Files and another for cleaning, that's just me though:g:

PS: I only been married once:D

18. lobo11

lobo11 TOMAHAWK CHOP

Feb 16, 2012
    I know this may feel harsh to some, but after cleaning, the next time I reboot, I want it to reboot, not crash.

19. JP2015

JP2015 MDL Junior Member

Oct 16, 2015
    Oh well and big deal, Mr Endbase and others

"" you know you don't have to use ccleaner or anything you don't want or care for its not carved in stone or a legal obligation "":beee:

We don't live in a perfect world as you clearly see this minor " oversight made by Piriform does happen what do you expect when Microsoft rolls out a new build every 6 to 8 weeks and a lot more coming down the pipe at least 8 new builds for year 2016...

Take a Chill Pill Endbase its not like you bought a new GM Chevy and all of a sudden you lost your brake system and crashed out of control due to a brake system failure and within the next 48 hours ' NEWS FLASH GM ISSUES A MAJOR RECALL " just an example or even worse older Audi in the early 90's where know for electrical fires on 40% of their production in that time frame work...

Its never going to be a perfect work not even close, the only perfect word is in your private home as soon as you close and lock the door and again to each their own on regarding the meaning of what they believe a perfect world means to each and everyone...

Catch My Drift? :harp:

20. endbase

endbase MDL Guru

Aug 12, 2012
    If it ain't working as it supposed to be my advise would be don't use it !

Catch my drift :D