AutoUnattend.xml, Bypass the All Windows 11 installation restrictions

Discussion in 'Windows 11' started by IXMas, Oct 22, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. awuctl

    awuctl MDL Member

    Jun 6, 2020
    108
    386
    10
    #181 awuctl, Nov 11, 2021
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2021
    Here we go again..
    Bulls**t. That file is from a CBS package. Not from the installer.
    Bulls**t, because that file is also not taken from the installer.
    No, you cannot discuss the content, because you clearly don't understand it. You cannot know the consequences because you have no idea what you're talking about.
    That file is only used by appraiser.dll and its CSP equivalent, nothing else. Those are literally useless as for "how the system was installed".


    PS: The Server method does not remove appraiserres :)
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. IXMas

    IXMas MDL Member

    Mar 7, 2021
    210
    218
    10
    #182 IXMas, Nov 11, 2021
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2021
    (OP)
    When you open those files and read in them what it says then maybe you understand.
    Don't even answer before that, because by attacking without arguments you can impress beginners not me, so stop,
    if you want to talk constructively OK, if you don't **ck off.

    PS. you probably have a hard time reading those files, you deleted one and the other is nuked in all cases as you say.
    You will have to reinstall Windows my way to view and edit them.

    So when you install it on VHD you don't need anything, and nothing touched.
    And you can write under the right nick, not this fake, these simultaneous attacks of the same person by two or three nicknames to make his story seem more credible, stronger support, forget it, I don't answer anymore :)
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. endbase

    endbase MDL Guru

    Aug 12, 2012
    4,572
    1,662
    150
    Can somebody @Tito do something about this Thread it's not constructive at all any more
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. awuctl

    awuctl MDL Member

    Jun 6, 2020
    108
    386
    10
    No, I didn't say that. No, they aren't deleted.
    I don't even need to look at them.

    You're the one who doesn't provide any proof for your endless bulls**t. Random hex dumps won't impress anyone and you're not fooling anyone here.
    appraiser.dll and Appraiser_Data.ini are in install.wim, the installer doesn't modify them..
    The installer doesn't even use appraiser in any way, shape or form..

    Here's proof both files are in install.wim:
    upload_2021-11-11_20-21-43.png

    And then there's Appraiser_Data.ini in one test case:
    upload_2021-11-11_20-22-19.png

    And as you can plainly see, it's from CBS:
    upload_2021-11-11_20-26-26.png
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. IXMas

    IXMas MDL Member

    Mar 7, 2021
    210
    218
    10
    #185 IXMas, Nov 11, 2021
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2021
    (OP)
    Dear God where I waste my time? The people who created these monsters and this three iso sandwich monsters, they say this three-bit file is dangerous and it should come with big fat warnings and guides on how to overcome it. And expect me to expand the story to talk to them, my dear God! :eek:
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. awuctl

    awuctl MDL Member

    Jun 6, 2020
    108
    386
    10
    1. Half of the things you do in your Unattend don't have any effect, as others and I have shown you before
    2. Your appraiserres "patch" doesn't work for unsupported CPUs
    3. Your appraiserres "patch" doesn't work for unsupported amounts of RAM
    4. You consistently confuse upgrades with clean installs and even wanted to automatically format people's PCs with this stupid Unattend
    5. You pretend this method is even comparable to others, when it's use is severely limited
    6. You haven't actually proven any claims you've made so far
    All other methods you mentioned in that post actually fully work. Yours doesn't.
    We don't "expect" anything from you. We're just telling you your s**t barely works and you're almost always wrong.
    You waste your time right here in this thread you created. You were proven wrong as many times as you have posted here :D

    Edit: Please think before you type and don't edit posts every 30 seconds for the next few days after you make it. Your childish insults and redaction of severe stupidity haven't gone unnoticed.
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  7. Dark Monkey

    Dark Monkey MDL Addicted

    Feb 2, 2011
    681
    834
    30
    this thread really going no ware :sorry:
    @Tito @Yen
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  8. Enthousiast

    Enthousiast MDL Tester

    Oct 30, 2009
    38,760
    67,852
    450
    Why the problem with fact checking?
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  9. Dark Monkey

    Dark Monkey MDL Addicted

    Feb 2, 2011
    681
    834
    30
    #189 Dark Monkey, Nov 11, 2021
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2021
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  10. Outbreaker

    Outbreaker MDL Member

    Jan 20, 2018
    185
    43
    10
    You all wrong. :gathering:

    At the end we all try to find a damn solution for this MickeySoft mess.

    If I'm not wrong then the Server method is the best way for now.
    Hacking some files is an option but we all know it's only a matter of time till a false positive will popup.

    By the way what is Rufus using to bypass the requirements?
     
  11. awuctl

    awuctl MDL Member

    Jun 6, 2020
    108
    386
    10
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  12. Mr.X

    Mr.X MDL Guru

    Jul 14, 2013
    8,213
    15,374
    270
    So be it. Let's the war begin... Wait, no. Let's the war continue :tooth:
     
  13. drew84

    drew84 MDL Expert

    Mar 13, 2014
    1,098
    1,686
    60
    The last time I contributed to this thread (pointing out that OP was not the first to present the autounattend.xml solution here on MDL) my post got deleted

    but all of the above is now reinforcing my "original" point and @BAU's posts.

    but just to be empathetic @IXMas may have some knowledge, ... but he is obviously not conveying it properly to us (obviously less knowledgeable :D) users
     
  14. BAU

    BAU MDL Expert

    Feb 10, 2009
    1,288
    3,543
    60
    #194 BAU, Nov 12, 2021
    Last edited: Nov 12, 2021
    neah, I'm out. we should all get out ;)
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  15. australopitheque

    australopitheque MDL Novice

    Sep 4, 2007
    18
    2
    0
    stop the wars please
     
  16. IXMas

    IXMas MDL Member

    Mar 7, 2021
    210
    218
    10
    #196 IXMas, Nov 12, 2021
    Last edited: Nov 12, 2021
    (OP)
    For the average user!

    Seeing all this my first wish was for the to simplify the whole process.
    There have been various attempts to finally make this simple, the simplest and transparent AutoUnattend.xml (great solutions are always simple).:cool:

    Solution with (AutoUnattend.xml) is for a new installation of Windows.
    I recommend to anyone who decides to permanently switch to the new Windows always a fresh installation, not an upgrade.
    System stability and many other things, save before private things, and reinstall the installed software on the new Windows, it requires logic itself.
    For testing itself, try to find another way, upgrading is not the happiest solution.

    For an upgrade, appraiserres.dll, so far I have no simpler solution than this one offered.
    You are offered to correct the file yourself or download an already edited one.
    Don't be afraid of various intimidations malice stems from jealousy, there is nothing dangerous here, but one thing is for sure,
    you do not endanger the stability of the future installed OS. If I come up with a better solution you will be notified.

    Have Fun!

    PS: A good horse raises a lot of dust.!!!:p:D:eek:
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  17. Outbreaker

    Outbreaker MDL Member

    Jan 20, 2018
    185
    43
    10
    #197 Outbreaker, Nov 12, 2021
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 12, 2021
    What's wrong with the Server method? I found that one the best because it's Antivirus prove. And if I'm not wrong, then it disables even more system requirements (Like TPM 1.2) then deleting the appraiserres.dll file.
     
  18. awuctl

    awuctl MDL Member

    Jun 6, 2020
    108
    386
    10
    It's wrong because he didn't come up with it, obviously..

    That method doesn't help with CPU or RAM so it's not perfect.
    And yet here you are, doing literally the same thing just with a different file. Same s**t different day.

    There are no consequences. You have obviously never seen anything related to deployment before.
    All the installer does is apply install.wim to the disk, the rest is very basic servicing. You could replace it with the win7 installer and I'm pretty sure it'd still work.
    Are you saying that corporations and OEMs that use Windows Deployment Services have broken installs because they don't use the original installer? Do you think at all before you type?

    Just because you don't know how it works doesn't mean others don't :)

    It's an upgrade. From a build to a build. There is no need to reinstall. You've run out of ideas and are gonna pretend that that's now relevant?
    It's not a fully working clean install solution either because it doesn't work for unsupported CPUs and less than 4GB of RAM. And yet here you are, arguing that it's the best.
    Also, your Unattend will force the old installer, and as it has been said before, it will not work with upgrades at all.

    At least you finally wrote it yourself that your method is for clean installs only. Took you a while :D
    We have found simpler methods than you, because we know what we're doing. Your insistence on this half-assed approach is truly and completely backwards.
    Deleting the file is better and easier than modifying it, as anyone who knows what the installer does would tell you, and yet you still choose to pretend the installer files are copied from the boot.wim onto install.wim, which is complete bulls**t that I've shown you is not true.

    We're not "jealous", you haven't done anything that we could be jealous of. We're just baffled by your insistence on stupidity.
    It's just me repeating myself now, so try to respond to at least one argument I made.
    I'm pretty sure you can't but please do prove me wrong :D
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  19. IXMas

    IXMas MDL Member

    Mar 7, 2021
    210
    218
    10
    My first and always present opinion is not to delete anything from Widows but to modify it as needed.
    Because it comes back to you negatively sooner or later.
    I know deleting the appraiserres.dll is not recommended, so I hold that it is wrong.

    Adjusting the option seems to be the least harmful form, which I do.
    That's it, those who don't like such an approach should keep digging through Windows at their leisure, leaving others, of different opinion, to be left alone.
    They have their own thread so let them convince whoever wants it there.
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  20. awuctl

    awuctl MDL Member

    Jun 6, 2020
    108
    386
    10
    You don't delete it from Windows. You delete it from the installer.
    We've told you that countless times.

    So why don't you try to convince us your method isn't complete trash? Since when is whether something actually technically works "an opinion"?
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...