AVS4YOU Multimedia Special Giveaway | 5 Multimedia Professional Tools in One Package.

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by whizkidraj, Mar 19, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whizkidraj

whizkidraj MDL Giveaway Organiser

Apr 6, 2012
    #1 whizkidraj, Mar 19, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 19, 2019
    AVS4YOU softwares need no introduction. I've used them almost all my life and I am so happy to announce this "Exclusive" AVS4YOU Multimedia Special Giveaway, as the title states.

About AVS4YOU:-
    AVS4YOU.com is a website offering you the best software products by Online Media Technologies Ltd., a developer of software for digital video and multimedia processing.

AVS4YOU.com offers you a completely new way of purchasing software online!
    To buy AVS4YOU® software visit the Buy now page and choose the type of software registration which suits you best. Even if you choose one tool, all other AVS4YOU® products will cost $0 for you. That means you can use ALL AVS4YOU® software with the same serial number without additional fees and limitations.

Founded in 2004, Online Media Technologies Ltd. is an IT high-tech company that specializes in developing innovative video and audio solutions for end-users and professional developers. Our award-winning products have earned high reputation among millions of users worldwide. Working in touch with the latest trends in multimedia world, we create software tools that make your work with digital video and audio smooth and effective and let you remain on the cutting edge of high technological advances.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

AVS4YOU Social Media Links:-

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

About the giveaway:-

I would like to thank my dear friend Irina Sanaeva, and everyone at AVS4YOU for sponsoring this generous giveaway for our awesome forum members.:tankyou:

The giveaway is of, 3 x AVS4YOU 1-Year Subscription, and 1 x AVS4YOU Unlimited Subscription (Lifetime with free upgrades).

Each key of both i.e "1-Year and the Unlimited subscription" can activate all 5 AVS4YOU Products i.e you require only one key to activate all the 5 AVS4YOU products.

Giveaway rules:-

1. Only one entry allowed per household.

2. You must use your real IP address to enter the giveaway (Not a VPN or proxy).
    What I mean by real IP address is, once you enter a competition here using some PC and internet network, then please try not to change that network or visit your friend's home sometimes and enter the competition from there, or in college, open MDL and enter in the competition from there. Try to keep your participation all from one place, one network and household, one device.

3. Must be a registered member before the start of the giveaway. If you register and the giveaway has already been started, you cannot participate.
    Wait for the next giveaway after registering and after making some good posts in other forums section.
    :)

4. Like, Follow, Subscribe AVS4YOU on their social media sites. (optional, but appreciated).

And a special simple small request :bookside:
    And at last, please comment something that should indicate that you want to enter this competition. Not just thanks or other one word comments.

Giveaway ends on April 30th, 2019.

Good luck all. :good3:

2. whizkidraj

Apr 6, 2012
    #2 whizkidraj, Mar 19, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 20, 2019
    (OP)
    [​IMG]

19AVS04Digital

3. whizkidraj

Apr 6, 2012
    Special Giveaway Coupon posted above. Let the giveaway begin! :)

4. Kaush83

Kaush83 MDL Novice

Mar 19, 2016
    Thank You for awesome bundle of multimedia software.
    Relay helpful for my day to day life events.
    Please count me in.

Twitter / Youtube Subscribed...

5. ultimo404

ultimo404 MDL Member

Oct 3, 2017
    Thank you for this giveaway! Great bundle of useful softwares. :)
    I always see AVS listed on articles whenever I search for best video converters on google. I've been using free converters but they lack features and many come with adwares. So I would like to win one of the best converters which doesnt come with those issues!

6. addictedtolearning

addictedtolearning MDL Novice

Apr 10, 2015
    i would like to test and possibly continue to use this software, thanks to everyone for the chance to win

7. milxon

milxon MDL Novice

Mar 18, 2019
    Lifetime leave is wonderful. I want to win yes

8. bigd7

bigd7 MDL Novice

Feb 25, 2013
    I haven't tried AVS4YOU,but i would like to check it out.I do need video software for my latest computer.

9. Halimaw

Halimaw MDL Novice

Nov 27, 2016
    Count me in, Thanks!
    Always love your giveaway specially this is useful for me. Thanks for the sponsor of it. I need this Multimedia Tools.

10. Jogs

Jogs MDL Junior Member

Feb 19, 2018
    Have been using some free softs for conversion etc, it will be nice to have a full one.
    Thanks for the giveaway.

11. dinosaur07

dinosaur07 MDL Senior Member

Jan 19, 2016
    Thanks a lot for this very good giveaway @whizkidraj :dance1:
    I have used the AVS Registry Cleaner software and was amazed by the quality of this software.
    I need a multimedia package for all my needs including a video converter and editor plus an audio editor to create stunning video streams with my multimedia content and AVS can do it for me.

I hope i win this.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  12. khanyash

khanyash MDL Giveaway Organizer

Jun 21, 2015
    AVS is a popular vendor, and an opportunity to win their Pro multimedia tools package...Count me IN.

Liked/Following AVS4YOU on social media.

13. Nepoleon

Nepoleon MDL Member

Feb 21, 2016
    Thanks for the giveaway.

AVS4YOU softwares are not a high end tools but quite a bit of utility type.

Following on twitter.

14. hakah

hakah MDL Member

Apr 4, 2014
    Thanks for the Giveaway!
    AVS4You provides a very rapid response and correct solution for problems encountered. It is a great pleasure to work with AVS4 multimedia. You can get Fast responses to requests for support.

https://www.facebook.com/avs4you liked and followed.

15. GasM

GasM MDL Novice

May 19, 2017
    Please count me as part of this giveaway! I would really appreciate it! I do a ton of audio and video conversion work in my spare time so AVS4YOU's premium software package would be perfect for me! Thank you @whizkidraj & AVS4YOU for holding the giveaway at MDL. I really appreciate it!

16. bebondi

bebondi MDL Member

Apr 24, 2017
    Thanks a lot for the giveaway! I would like to win a license for this software in order to edit my webcam recordings and some old audio files. After reading a bit on internet about this tools, it seems to be all i need for my job.
    Thank you.

17. deathsmear

deathsmear MDL Junior Member

Apr 14, 2017
    Great thanks for extremly rare contest:tankyou:

AVS video remaker is one of best tool to transfer videos directly from camcorder & edit to make amazing videos about beautiful family moments with easy steps & professional outcome

18. love soft

love soft MDL Novice

Dec 16, 2016
    Thanks for the giveaway
    Friendly interface
    Simple operation is not cumbersome
    Super function, easy to get started
    Can be very helpful for conversion, editing, etc.
    Is what I want

19. Raur

Raur MDL Member

Oct 11, 2017
    Thank you for the opportunity to win this special giveaway @whizkidraj ! Many thanks also to Irina Sanaeva, and everyone at AVS4YOU for sponsoring this generous multimedia bundle :)

I've had a chance to use AVS4YOU free media player many years back and been trusting their popular products ever since. Winning a license for these professional multimedia tools is a great gift for me as I do some of audio-video editing and conversions of my multimedia files for my devices and sharing them to social media. Count me in please :D

Followed/Liked in Facebook and Twitter.

20. kubik67

kubik67 MDL Member

Feb 14, 2016
    Thanks for the giveaway.

The AVS4YOU software Suite will be an excellent multimedia software for working with video and audio.

Facebook Share
    Twitter Share