Best laptop In Performance and quality

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by X-MEN, Jul 1, 2010.

?

Best laptop In Performance and quality

1. HP

18.4%
  2. DELL

7.9%
  3. SONY

13.2%
  4. SAMSUNG

5.3%
  5. ASUS

28.9%
  6. LENOVO

15.8%
  7. TOSHIBA

15.8%
  8. ACER

10.5%
  9. ALIENWARE

13.2%
  10. FUJITSU

2.6%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. fdjc

fdjc MDL Member

Feb 27, 2010
    If its alienware by dell I would not touch it.

Also alienware are way too overpriced, you can custom build your own pc for half what you pay for them and still have a better machine.
    As for laptops they too are overpriced but that was always alienware's nature.

2. deMarchi

deMarchi MDL Junior Member

Nov 7, 2009
    I had experience with many brands and think that the most technological are Sony and Toshiba. Yes, you can say that Acer is biting all of them but if you look closer – Acer uses old (comparing to S and T) display matrixes and the weight of the devices are out of the range. On the other hand, Toshiba wants to be in front of Sony, and if you remember their R500 series with SSD disk you can understand that the last technologies are not the best. (R500 had problem hanging on complex requests to the disk). Don’t want to say about U series, that’s crap of s**t... So, the Sony is currently the best of quality and innovations for any segment either for business or travelling or other.
    Asustek is also good brand and quite reliable but its design is far from perfect :)
    That’s my opinion, nothing more ;)

3. crunzaty

crunzaty MDL Junior Member

Feb 25, 2010
    DONT buy HP..
    It sucks ass

4. jjtricket

jjtricket MDL Novice

May 26, 2009
  5. deMarchi

Nov 7, 2009
    honestly - I know HP sicne CompaQ - both are bad :)
    comapq servers were good, not HP, specially the last

6. timesurfer

timesurfer MDL Developer

Nov 22, 2009
    My compaq v3000 works fine and It's been on 24/7 for 4 years...lol

However if I we're to have money to replace it I am stumped as to what to get

I know I'd want 4gb RAM and a decent size HDD but there are so many i can't decide

p.s. I even had stoner :eek: roomates that spilled bong water on my PC and it still kept going and going... *Energizer Bunny*...lol

7. deMarchi

Nov 7, 2009
    as for Lenova - I knew it as IBM. I liked that for its reliability and joystick, that was really good tool :) nothing more comparing to competitors. The futere is for two sensor panels. Toshiba tried this but it looks like very slowly device. Let's wait for two months more and we will get iPod like pad or two panel device i would buy :)

8. Nosidak

Nosidak MDL Junior Member

Dec 21, 2009
    lol. I like the post script

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...