Best program to edit PDF?

Discussion in 'Application Software' started by Beto C, Jan 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cooina

cooina MDL Novice

Mar 7, 2011
    Infix pdf editor and enfocus pitstop plugin for acrobat

2. RawData

RawData MDL Member

Mar 4, 2008
    If Phantom is even half as good as plain Foxit Reader, I think I'll try it as soon as I find a good version. :worthy:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. zahnoo

zahnoo MDL Senior Member

Feb 2, 2011
    Adobe Acrobat. But I prefer to create and edit the document in Word and save/re-save as a .pdf file using PrimoPDF. My needs here are simple.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. edee

edee MDL Novice

May 6, 2011
    Anybisoft PDF to Word should do it for you, You'll need to Google it though as I cannot post links yet....:mad:

5. Tito

Tito Super Mod / Adviser
    Staff Member

Nov 30, 2009
    For me its Foxit Phantom & Nitro PDF Editor... :)

6. freemyggle

freemyggle MDL Junior Member

Mar 29, 2011
    Foxit is a good editor that is free on Cnet. I run with Acrobat-X which can be easily located on the web with a little diligence. There was another program that I used to open encrypted PDFs but the name of it escapes me at the moment, but essentially I'd use it for files that were encrypted and copying of anything was prohibited. If you can copy the image, then you can make your edits in a word doc, or even do print screen to capture the image and paste that to mspaint to edit also in Word.

7. littlebigvinz

littlebigvinz MDL Novice

Apr 6, 2011
    i use pdf creator. is the best :D

8. livinginswva

livinginswva MDL Member

Sep 5, 2010
    we use Nuance PDF Converter Pro at work. It has numerous features, and works well.

9. =)(=

=)(= Guest

Someone here recommended PDF-Xchange but i had it installed and it does not seem to edit pdf, you can add comments but not edit the text itself (or maybe i missed something).

Now i have Adobe Acrobat X Pro. It can edit text and it also comes with a pdf converter / pdf printer. It does not seem to be bloated but im not sure. I avoided using acrobat before but this version seems nice so i guess i will keep it.