best war games

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by budoyabas, Nov 27, 2011.

1. Lordmord

Lordmord MDL Novice

Nov 12, 2012
    The best Medieval / fantasy war game their ever was and ever will be especially In the Massive Multiplayer Online list ever is by far Dark Ages of Camelot this is Before EA/Bioware takeover when the game dev's were really true to their fans this was before all the little kids came running out to play WoW. DAoC was a hack and slash game made for an older crowed meaning teens and adults. You could do historic sized raids and what wow calls a raid would pale compared to multi hundred person raid going threw a pvp Dungeon that was constantly fault over for control by holding more Keeps than the other 2 opposing sides it was 3 realms not 2 like most games so it was always a war and your raids in to your enemy's territory especially for relics could be all going well while the 3 realm makes their move to block the border gates you need to past to get the relic to your side and these fight between 3 realms could involve up to 2k+ DAoC was the only MMO besides UO but DAoC was 3D to understand the end game aspect of keep players having fun while not out farming gold or hell taking care of your house, yes DAoC even had houses. You could do raid and kill a dragon and mount his head on your wall but PvP was king no other game has yet to try to master it nor even dare do a 3 sided system the game had more classes then other ever will unless the do a DAoC 2 and put back what made it so great the first time!

This game gets my vote for best war game ever especially when it comes to the MMO, Every expansion did something no other ever will and that is when one came out it did not just add new content it upgraded the games graphics & not just part of the game I'm talking about all of the games graphics the first one added new grass and reflective water, hell back then every expansion you ether had a good system you got a new graphics card to go with the game lol.

-----------------------------------------

Another game I got to list just for being a pure orginal that started it all off and I'm going to need to list two games because one does not get recognized for its part but it was just as good back in its day. The first is MOHAA if you do not know what game that is your still young at fps games that's Medal of Honor: Allied assault it was a fun game with a pure addicting story but the online counter part was were it was at. Now you got to be wonder what other game I'm listing with this and that's
    Return to Castle Wolfenstein those two games were both great and their was always the arguement what games better but I believe they both where classic games that gave way to the games we have to day!
    [h=3][/h]Then for FPS Ill stop at CS/CS:S

As for pure Grewsome war type games ill name one thats just kinda twiste and the other is a war game but also violently sick.
    Soldier of fortune....Manhunt....

I just like to list the games of the past that are what to days games are trying to become and that legendary.

2. chigbatt

chigbatt MDL Novice

Dec 12, 2012
    I like this game :)

3. chigbatt

chigbatt MDL Novice

Dec 12, 2012
    Call of Duty and Battle Field 3, I love them.

4. Tactical.

Tactical. MDL Novice

Dec 9, 2012
    Battlefield 3
    Medal of Honor Warfighter
    Crysis 1 and 2

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. jessieryder

jessieryder MDL Novice

Jan 4, 2013
    God of War...

6. Alicesoy0503

Alicesoy0503 MDL Novice

Feb 27, 2013
    Halo, fo' sure

7. subyroo

subyroo MDL Novice

Dec 12, 2011
    Sniper Elite I & II, love 'em.

8. mastermind1212

mastermind1212 MDL Novice

Mar 23, 2013
    Medal Of Honor , specially OMAHA beach Landing stage.

9. alifaizan

alifaizan MDL Novice

Apr 16, 2013
    COD MW
    COD MW 3
    COD 2
    BF3
    :kicking:

10. EmmaWayd

EmmaWayd MDL Novice

Apr 26, 2013
    I think Battlefield 3 is the best :blue_bandana:

11. nIxiIe

nIxiIe MDL Novice

Jun 1, 2013
    You might laugh at this but about the only game I ever play is called RISK, very basic but I love it board version or PC

12. ViditM14

ViditM14 MDL Junior Member

Oct 28, 2012
    BEST : Medal of Honour Warfighter

GRAPHIC : Crysis 3

VIOLENT : Battlefield 3

13. nortan

nortan MDL Novice

Jun 24, 2013
    battlefield 3

14. Ultraform

Ultraform MDL Junior Member

Mar 17, 2013
    hmm
    wc3 :p
    counter strike 1.6
    Battlefield bad company 2 =)
    counter strike css
    and i have started to play counter strike go now

15. #35 Deleted member 185298, Aug 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2023

16. reticule

reticule MDL Novice

Jun 3, 2010
    Battlefield 2. Delta Force. Call of duty 2 & 4.

They don't make them like they used to.

17. MissFortuneGO

MissFortuneGO MDL Novice

Aug 14, 2013
    Gears of War!

18. alicepattinson

alicepattinson MDL Member

Jan 29, 2013
    I dont know if this is the best, but i prefer DOTA 2. maybe because this is just the game I ever played the I enjoy the most. hahaha

19. petet

petet MDL Novice

Aug 17, 2013
    For me Black Hawk Down.

20. mohamedkamel

mohamedkamel MDL Addicted

Jul 5, 2011
    I like Call of Duty 3 :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...