Best way to activate Windows 10 Pro and Office 2016 Pro?

Discussion in 'Windows 10' started by DaVain, Jun 28, 2018.

1. whitestar_999

whitestar_999 MDL Addicted

Dec 9, 2011
    As mentioned above you can use daz loader for win 7 ultimate or kms activator for win 8.1 pro(get them from here only) & then do upgrade to win 10 pro. Once done you will get a digital license for win 10 pro which is tied to your pc hardware so in future whenever you reinstall win 10 there is no need for you to do anything after getting online as MS server will recognize your pc by its unique hardware id stored on their servers & automatically activate it.You can even create a MS account & then login to win 10 using that which will then link your digital license to your MS account so in future if you change hardware then just use this MS account to login to win 10 after reinstall & license will be transferred to new system which will then be activated.

P.S. this method requires that all drivers are present before starting win 10 upgrade so choose accordingly as for some latest hardware there are no win 7 drivers.Also daz loader only works on mbr partition disk which means your mobo must have CSM enabled mode & 2TB or less system hard disk.With win 8.1 no such restrictions except the drivers availability(same as with win 7).

2. first you should make backup of your current system. use macrium or sergei strelec bootable winpe.
    now mount the iso and run setup.exe.
    you should carefully view all the options in this process. you will see the option "keep all the programs and files"
    now let it upgrade.
    if something goes wrong or upgrade process didnt keep your files and programs then
    restore the backup you made earlier.
    (be careful if its your first time in backup restore)

3. Trancemaster

Trancemaster MDL Novice

Jan 15, 2011
    I put the OEM folder into sources folder on installation media and Win 10 activated during install as you said, but after I install Office 2016 how to activate it? My Office is not slipstreamed to Windows installation disc to be able to activate during installation process. I tried manually start bat script from OEM folder but nothinh happened.

4. later installed any office vl version will auto activate.

5. DaVain

DaVain MDL Novice

Dec 13, 2015
    I have tried this way to install the latest Windows 10 Pro on my HP 8540p notebook. If i remember correct, i used my original licence-key in the past to active this windows installation. Installation of Windows 10 Pro worked fine.
    Activation of Office 2016 Pro after installation and reboots seems not to work as you wrote. I have tried to manually execute the tools from topic named folder/zip - without luck,

So i have no idea, whats wrong nor how to solve this atm, before i may try to install an old 8.1 version and try to get a free licence for windows. I have to figure out, how to activate Office too.

6. Enthousiast

Enthousiast MDL Tester

Oct 30, 2009
    The OEM folder doesn't do anything when there is a HWID/DL, so there is nothing installed. Use the manual scripts and activate office that way (after windows is installed). Or bork up the script so it will always install.

7. rocker233331

rocker233331 MDL Novice

Jan 30, 2020
    can you give legitimate link of kmspico?
    and also is HWDIgen or kmspico good to use?

8. rocker233331

rocker233331 MDL Novice

Jan 30, 2020
    hello sir can you give me the legitimate link for kmspico?
    please share to my email lolrock122atgmaildotcom

9. Enthousiast

Enthousiast MDL Tester

Oct 30, 2009
    KMSpico is abandoned and not supported anymore, use KMS_VL_ALL